Wez Track Supra

Wez

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

For the fuel lines I am planning on using the stock lines upto the stock filter and then a single -8 or -6 from the filter into a Y piece to then run -6 to each end of the rail.

My stupid question is, do the lines running from the Y piece to each end of the rail have to be equal length or can I make up lines that fit nice and tidy, ie the fare end being longer?

Within reason (a few feet) the lines can be different lengths. Personally I think the two input line rails are overkill, heavy and unnecessarily complex. Good for vendors of hose and fittings though.

I guess there isnt anything to stop me blanking the centre return and running the return from the far end and the supply in the other end like the stock setup, the thought had crossed my mind.

What do you think?

• 2 weeks later...

I did, you would be best ringing me Dan, it'll take me hours to make a meaningful reply with my typing speed. I am around today and most of the weekend on 07971-952084, unless I have to go to Hungary this weekend instead of next (unlikely). You have a potential issue using small diameter springs you probably aren't aware of. I may well have everything you need off the shelf, as I have just done some experimental springs that work well.

• 5 weeks later...
i wonder what difference there is between standard uks and these :think:

Well I dont have any braking issues on track and they work OK when cold, they are noisy though, the rotors rattle and clunk and the pads sequel at low speeds but none of that matter on track :D

EDIT: just to add, after some laps at Brands the plastic valve caps had melted from the heat which was amusing :D