The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ali Control Knobs/covers

Paul

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very kind words Trig/Paul.

I will be on the list for the other items you mentioned in with the instructions Paul - Also, maybe a one-off/custom cover for the RLTC knob you can just make out at 4 o'clock on off my steering wheel.

Hold on, the RLTC knob would be good for others on here who have the old style setup - Not just a one-off then....

very kind words Trig/Paul.

I will be on the list for the other items you mentioned in with the instructions Paul - Also, maybe a one-off/custom cover for the RLTC knob you can just make out at 4 o'clock on off my steering wheel.

Hold on, the RLTC knob would be good for others on here who have the old style setup - Not just a one-off then....

Yeah mate, can't see that being a problem, are the RLTC knobs black then?

Yes, they are black as in the attached RL box.

You can just make it out on my dash, next to the green launch button. (I have the gubbins of the box behind my dash with only the knob, LED and Green button on this side of the dash).

I only thought about you doing an RLTC cover once I have applied the Ali covers into their final postion - Doh!

I think the Ali covers might actually fit as is ????

Judging from the quality of both your knobs (ooh err missus!!) and the service/packaging etc. you definately SHOULD be a trader - they are far, far too good for something "knocked-up" in a shed:) :) :)

Now get on with making more shiny stuff :)

yes i agree, i actualy thought someone had bought me a new posh watch when it arrived;)

Is this enough to get this going Paul??

Yeah, I should think so.

Please, anyone holding back or thinking of adding their name once I've said I'm making them put you name down NOW!

The first run had a last minute rush and I really do only make to order with a very limited number spare as I don't want to waste time and material and have them kicking around.

I'll give this a day or two more so I then have the final figures of what I need to make.

Cheers, Paul

Paul would it be ok to paypal my dosh to you now??

I'd rather wait till I've made them and ready for despatch, don't like keeping other peoples money:)

Also I have trouble keeping track of who's paid tbh. Hopefully I'll get underway with these by the weekend and then I should think it'll be a week or two till despatch, would prefer the money then if that's OK with you?

Paul

1) IMI

2) Supra TT

3) c0c4in3

4) Markie

5) sdavies

6) dcwright

7) Trig

8) Iainc

9) peter richards

10) Hulse

11) MR.B

12) Ibrar Jabbar

12) supRo

Paul, can you make a polished alu face for the clock?

Cheers,

Ro

Can you count:d ;) It's 13 after 12 !!

PM what you are after and I'll take a look mate.