The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ali Control Knobs/covers

Paul

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paul,

How much for a set of the ali control knobs/covers?

Thanks,

John

Hi John, £25 for the pair.

That's including p&p and any other fees if applicable such as Paypal. They come well packed and ready to go on with instructions of how to fit.

Paul

Hi John, £25 for the pair.

That's including p&p and any other fees if applicable such as Paypal. They come well packed and ready to go on with instructions of how to fit.

Paul

Sounds good to me, count me in as well then.... :D

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

5. DaveK

6. Kn1ght

7. R Black

8. Justin

9. JohnC

Dave, cheers for letting me know, not many people would have until I'd made them:(

I won't be looking at starting these for a few weeks at least as I'm trying to get a few jobs of mine own done at home first:)

Maybe add your name back on later if it suits better then mate?

Thanks anyway,

Paul

As long as Paul doesn't mind, i'm actually selling the ones that i bought from him in the first group-buy of these.

just looking for my money back, available for immediate despatch.

:)

No problem mate, if it helps someone get a set a little sooner then great!\:) ;)

Guest fordyce

Me too

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

5. Kn1ght

6. R Black

7. Justin

8. JohnC

9. GDC

10.Tabs

11. Matt "Aero top"

12. fordyce

• 2 weeks later...

Justin,

didn't realise we had got this many on a new batch:)

To be honest I'll be starting these in the new year now, too much on at work/home before then and basically not got enough time spare:(

Hope you understand and this is ok with you all? I do appreciate you have waited a while on this one and I'll do my best to sort it out early in the new year.

As before I'll take no dosh up front and will refer to this list for orders/payment when finished.

Thanks, Paul

1. Hayixer

2. Alan999

3. gaz6148

4. DannyW

5. Kn1ght

6. R Black

7. Justin

8. JohnC

9. GDC

10.Tabs

11. Matt "Aero top"

12. fordyce

13. Andyhannah

14. Uzthedentist

Yep, no problems adding names (yours now on list;) )

I'll leave it open until I start them, I have to get material in to suit the batch size, so please add your names until then.

JohnC : Yes mate, the way I've done it with the two previous lots is by pm'ing people to let them know they're finished and I want some dosh.