The mkiv Supra Owners Club

What plans do you have for tonight?

CJ

I am going to my next door neighbours for a "Hot Tub New Year's Eve Party" :D

Hopefully there will be lots of :friday: and :lalala: and a bit of :sex: will go down nicely too. Knowing my luck, in the hot tub I will get seated next to the only :limp: in the village :eek: :mad:

Have a good un everyone :thumbs:

I'll be trying to prevent rage whilst being in central Leeds looking for some kind of secret bar that nobody else is in, hunting the fresh doughnut man and then heading home at 12.01

I hate crowds but I've been a hermit all Christmas so I really should make the effort.

I'll second that, I hate the fact that even the smallest, shittiest of crap holes are always about 20 deep at the bar just because it is new years.

I have no choice but to stay at home tonite as finding a sitter for a 1 year old is near enough impossible.

Sucks too because today is also my B-day.

Oh well, such is life... I will make up for it by getting $hitfaced on my own with the little lady :friday:

oops edited by the author due to an indiscretion on my part :-(

:burp: :friday: :burp: :lalala:

I've been out and washed the white car (again)(

It's something you'll find yourself doing quite often with a white car :( They look great when first done, but seemingly don't stay clean for 2 minutes.

I had a white Cadillac that I used to do weddings with, it was a nightmare to keep clean. I swear it got dirty from the brides house to the church :D

Hope you're feeling better soon Jake, but IMHO you haven't missed anything by not going out. I'm with the other miserable bastards on here, I hate crowded pubs on New Years Eve :)

Well, I'm off to a fancy dress party - theme is kid's tv. Which sounds really easy until you actually realise that most kid's tv involves animals or unfeasably difficult to make lycra costumes! So I've opted for Inspector Gadget, complete with red rotating police light on hat, which I'm particularly proud of. It's gonna fall off within about a minute though and smash into a million pieces and probably destroy half the flat I'm going to, but never mind... :looney:

im off to local clubs...to find myself a respectable woman....as the drink flows im sure it will be any tart i can find :D

you'll end up with dangerous brain i bet :p

i'm stayin in due to a knackered foot......while all my mates are off out in town! b@stards!

scavenging the bars when they empty out at 2am sounds like a good plan......might just get pished and watch tv though!

I'd babysit.... for the right money ;)

ok,... what do you charge yourself out at?

lets say ummm... 10pm till 8am incl. full-english breakfeast ;)

havn't got any kids but I could do with the company! :eek: :tongue:

Flu/Cold, skint, mates away and knackered from working on the car = night in for me.

On the pluss side I have a enough food & drink left over from Chrismas to feed a small army and all for me. :read: