The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Matt H

DaveSupTT

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Over the weekend it looked like the drivers who caused me to crash were long gone, but something has developed and its looks like the police might have them

As you can quess im beyond gutted, but im trying to be positive and looking on the bright side, hopefully things can be proved etc and ill get every penny back.

WHAT!!! who are they ? I think we need there names and a baseball bat mate i am gutted for you Ive seen this car when i was down knight racer getting my bomex front and its....well was awesome, i think in all seriousness you need to sue the arse off the twats that did this

so is the car totally none salvageable?

Cheers guys,

The car will be back with me tonight, so ill take some photos if its not to dark and post them up.

I am truely gutted about my supras dimise, my new wheels are on order, and all i wanted to do them was re-trim the interior throught with cream leather then i would have tried for my dream of getting it featured in a popular tuning mag. That was one of my "things to do before you die"

Not sure if i could go through the hassle of doing another supra up, altough this time i will have alot more experiance and things will probably go smoother and faster, with less money wasted etc! lol.

I think if i was to do it again now, the only thing i would change is the base car, oh and the rear spoiler back to stock as as much as i love it its not easy to see past! Id go for a Facelift 98, 6 speed vvti with really low milage. Nothing that has been fetled with to much i.e BPU max, no body work mods as everything would just be changed anyway. But thats for the future.

I have been jumping the gun and ive seen an amazing TVR sagaris :taped

I need to think hard about what i am going to do, because if i dont get another supra, im going to have some really really nice parts up for sale

WHAT!!! who are they ? I think we need there names and a baseball bat mate i am gutted for you Ive seen this car when i was down knight racer getting my bomex front and its....well was awesome, i think in all seriousness you need to sue the arse off the twats that did this

so is the car totally none salvageable?

Of the to Police station tonight to discuss things, not sure if people turning up in body bags is going to help my cause :taped:

Matt, so sorry to hear about your car, it really was one of a kind and one of the nicest I've seen.

Make sure ONCE you've sorted things with the police that you post up names and addresses and maybe we can form some kind of mob! he he:hunter:

Make sure you get another Supe you can make your next one even better.

Keep your chin up ;)

Guest Rays the roof

Sh*t, B*llox, P*ss mate!

Colsoop told me the bad news over the weekend.

1. Like you say, your looks are still the same - never mind.

2. Next car - if it's not a Soop, then get ready to have your looks altered!

3. I know you have loads of support, but if I can help in any way just wink mate!

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Ray ;)

Cheers everyone, esepcially my mates from the NW offering help, might need to take you up on that because i have know doubt in my mind i will be breaking the car, probably to put the bits in another supra. And i have no idea how to remove the mechanical bits like the turbos and brakes etc.

Your all legends. Love you guys to bits

Sh*t, B*llox, P*ss mate!

Colsoop told me the bad news over the weekend.

1. Like you say, your looks are still the same - never mind.

2. Next car - if it's not a Soop, then get ready to have your looks altered!

3. I know you have loads of support, but if I can help in any way just wink mate!

Good luck with whatever you decide.

Ray ;)

:rlol:

Guest CoolsBlue
Cheers everyone, esepcially my mates from the NW offering help, might need to take you up on that because i have know doubt in my mind i will be breaking the car, probably to put the bits in another supra. And i have no idea how to remove the mechanical bits like the turbos and brakes etc.

Your all legends. Love you guys to bits

ill buy the facelift rear lights:rolleyes: