Guest paul singh

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Im here, better late then never.

We can all give advice if the guy doesnt like it, thats up to him. If everyone thought along the same lines life would be boring I bet the first person who said im going to use rubber with air in them for tyres rather then solid wheels was told that wont work and will not last well. I know 20" wheels are bad and have poor handling and will leave you with no fillings. Not because of just the wheels but because of the suspension you have to run.

...however im actually interested in the wheels due to my stupid car :( so please post up some pics and specs / offset tyre widths etc...

thanks

in fact after close discussion with my younger brother ...we are going for 21 s with coil overs and the whole lot of engine mods...just to see if we can get it as quick as our 360 f1(we aint blaggers just bored and spoilt)pics to follow keep...this discussion going and pics will follow..or ill raffle the supra for children in need and just pretend i never bought it as for the person asking why i bought an auto ..its so i can still be on the phone whilst i talk to my rich dad back in punjab..hands free kits are good ...but who wants to be told what i can do..be it the old bill or a supra hero who probably only eats chinese food just so he can flash his decal kit off...or tease the young kid who is just starting out modding his car(we all start somewhere)..so lets all have some fun ...i reckon mawby can pop by and see it done if he likes or anyone else who likes to laugh at those that say things just cant be done...give me a week for dad so send me some money over and its 21 s all the way...for those that smile hello and those that get wound up ... "alright mate got a new motor"

Welcome!!

Not got off to the best of starts though have we?? What you do with your car is up to you mate but having a rant isn't going to do you many favours I would imagine!!;)

H.

W....

LOL

Come on rich boy, surely you have the best in quality digital camera which daddy bought you, so go take some pictures of these amazing wheels you have on this supra you have got, then upload them onto you're top of the range PC (im assuming daddy bought you one of these).

Then we can have a look and see what advice we can give you, Snotty little tw@t

I've . 19s would be the better alternative I reckon for handling and looks!

no they wont, 18's max.....ive discussed this so many times on here now, search through my previous post relating to the topic, ones in which Chris Wilson has posted in as well

and after the advice from the likes of jazz i have ordered some coil overs and ill get the lowest profile tyre i can and stick some pics up just so you can see it done ...geo tracking and all

so how much you budgeting then?? my thoughts are 1-2k for shocks, 2k wheels and tyres and full geo and extensive testing to better toyotas original setup at being another 2-3k so all in all that 5-6k!! Oh and budget for bushings, bearings, control arms etc etc as they will let go 10 times more quickly with micky mouse wheels slapped on in true saxo driver stylee:)

Here we go.

My old car with 18" next to a Top secret widebody with 20".

Imo the only way you can get away with 20" wheels. (and even then its only just!)

And the last picture is how wide your car is going to have to be to fit them properly :p

Oh and they are on tein ajustables (i think) and they were on max height in the picture due to getting it off a trailer i think

My case is on stock jspec suspention

JMMEET6010.jpg

JMMEET6012.jpg

DSC00075.jpg

Guest paul singh

hi mr halifax milky bi souper...you worry about toyotas geo settings i am off out ... some of you really do need to get out more and see there is more to life than ranting about some guys 20 " wheels...i apologise to anyone who has felt life has come to a stand still because of me ... and to those who did bother giving me some advice a big thanks...jazz if you ring 07756077000 tommorrow about your pup after nine in the morning my mate who is a vet will give you all the advice you need.. have a good weekend all.

Guest Nicholas
LOL

Come on rich boy, surely you have the best in quality digital camera which daddy bought you, so go take some pictures of these amazing wheels you have on this supra you have got, then upload them onto you're top of the range PC (im assuming daddy bought you one of these).

Then we can have a look and see what advice we can give you, Snotty little tw@t

I wonder if daddy bought him a £9,000.00 watch :p;)

hello to you all...oh my god some of you need to get a life...i bought the supra to run around in and thought i would make a few changes...thats all ...big wheels look nice.. end of ..and after the advice from the likes of jazz i have ordered some coil overs and ill get the lowest profile tyre i can and stick some pics up just so you can see it done ...geo tracking and all ...as for the guys who are gonna loose sleep just because they think big wheels look bad...free advice...clear your finance..loose the burbery gear..ditch the fake watch and grow up .. oh yeah ...and thanks for the warm welcome from those that have been nice...and if anyone is still going to spit there dummy out..go calm down and have a cold shower..your misses wont appreciate your blood pressure being so high....assuming you have one,and you dont sleep with your untouched pristine teddy bear.love you x x x x x

:amen::D