20" wheels dilema

Guest paul singh

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Give the guy a chance, spoke with him yesterday, he didnt realise he would cause such a stur with a discussion of 20's

"stir"

And the 20's haven't caused a stir, him being an assclown that won't listen to advice without giving it the big "rich boy" speech is the thing that's caused a stir.

Anyway he's fitting 21's now, not sure why, I mean why not go for 30's and really impress the world :innocent:

Cockbag.

"stir"

And the 20's haven't caused a stir, him being an assclown that won't listen to advice without giving it the big "rich boy" speech is the thing that's caused a stir.

Anyway he's fitting 21's now, not sure why, I mean why not go for 30's and really impress the world :innocent:

Cockbag.

I know that was the final nail in the coffin as such but lets give the guy a second chance, we all need them sometimes. I did explain on the phone that big wheels probably wasnt the way forward and i wouldnt do it unless I had too.

just one thought; what the hell is a rich person doing living in Leicester?!

:D Rich in comparison I would imagine!!

Just for the record I was just about to defend the guy, call the sarcasm mob a bunch of arseholes and ask them to give the guy a break! After the "Rich Boy" rant I subsequently joined the sarcasm mob!!:innocent:

H.

...and i wouldnt do it unless I had too.

You don't have to do it - some wide 16's on suitably sized rubber would work on your car but I suspect the aesthetics wouldn't work for you.

Or you could take the clown car kit off and then you wouldn't need clown car wheels.

You don't have to do it - some wide 16's on suitably sized rubber would work on your car but I suspect the aesthetics wouldn't work for you.

Or you could take the clown car kit off and then you wouldn't need clown car wheels.

If i had endless pockets, Id actually be surprised if you can find appropriate 16" wheels to take 305 tyres and have the correct offset to not need spacers. I doubt they exist.

If british roads were smoother then yes smaller wheels would work again, however asthetics are important, im not to worried about the handling of my car in that sense, if I was I would never of bought it. ;)

If i had endless pockets, Id actually be surprised if you can find appropriate 16" wheels to take 305 tyres and have the correct offset to not need spacers. I doubt they exist.

Define "appropriate" though - cool looking?

Compomotive MS Three Piece Modular wheels, 13" diameter and 14" wide - any use? Lots of other similar options available, Image could make you some up too no doubt - it's OK though, if you want 20's that's fine, you don't have to defend your choice by saying you had no other option ;)

I agree that they look pretty good if done properly with the car at a suitable ride height, it's the "Fall Guy" style raised up attempts so they don't foul the arches combined the owners inability to accept they have ruined the handling that I find amusing / frustrating at times.

Your car, your choice but our opinions too :sly: