The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Meet

Rich

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thanks to everybody who turned up,it was nice to meet everybody.some very nice supes there and people made a big effort to come down which was great-some nice mr 2's as well.

Yeah Monkey karting is a good idea,would be a good laugh for next time.:thumbs:

Hi peeps,

just like to say a big hello to you all at the meet - I am the Owner of the NSX..... Very very nice lookin' Supra's you all have:cool:

hopefully next time i will have something more adequate... something with a Twin Turbo maybe:D

Rash.

Its a Good Job i dragged him along.. all be it with him taking his sweet time over getting the car washed first!.. :p

Im the one with the blue MR2 Turbo.. who came in convoy with Rash.. :innocent:

You guys have some seriously sweet rides.. My MR2 was the size of a tonka toy comapred to your beasts.. :baa:

• 1 month later...
Guest Rays the roof

Hi guys

Arranged a meet at Donnington for 13th February. It's just off M1 derby. Already 20 Soops coming along. Any of you fancy getting together and convoying down to meet up.

Weather will be great (it always is for the Midlands meet - LOL!) and we are a friendly bunch (honest).

See thread 'Midlands meet no.5'. Let's make it a big one!!

:nana:

• 4 months later...
Guest hoyle

I'd like to invite you and your club members to a new meet for those in the Yorkshire area. This is the first one of what promises to be a busy monthly Japanese car meet.

It's at Squires Milkbar near Sherburn in Elmet (popular biker haunt on

other nights) and will take place on the 5th of July from 7pm.

The owners have given the go ahead for a monthly meet at the cafe bar and seem to be looking forward to us turning up, they have promised a

designated area in the large car park.

The meet is from 7pm onwards which gives plenty of time to have a bit of

something to eat / drink and a chat before it starts getting dark.

The milkbar has an on site cafe serving food, hot & cold drinks, bar,

toilets arcade machines etc...

It's located just outside Sherburn-in-Elmet which is 5 minutes from the A1

on the A1222, more info on the venue below:

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk

It would be nice if some of you could spread the word to your members and add a bit of variety to the cars there

This meet is open to all japanese cars please spread the word

• 2 months later...

Anyone from Wakey up for a Supra mini-meet?

Any ideas about when and where? I was thinkning the weekend the clocks go back. Kinda like a last shout of defiance at the impending darkness. Daytime or evening?

As for places. We don't go out much so aren't the best people to be thinking of pub car-parks etc. TBH there could be a pub next door and we wouldn't know!

Also, despite it being a Wakefield meet it would be great to have people from outside the area come along. RobSheffield, when are you going to be Supra'd up? People from Leeds and York etc, please come along.

Ideas please, then I'll put it on the calender when we all decide on the details.