The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Meet

Rich

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am up for the meet. First time I've been off work to attend one.

Excellent work, put your name down in the calendar (just copy and paste my thread and add your name at the bottom, would Saturday or the Sunday be better for you? Sunday is the 2nd of October.

I know that at least 4 supra's will turn up, mine, yours, jim_supra and templewaters.

Hi guys and gals, just thought we could set up a mini-meet in the Hull/Beverley area for all us lovers of Supra's.

How about a lunch/afternoon drink at the Warton Arms at Woodmansey, near Beverley?

Please cut and paste your name below, so we can get some idea of numbers!

1. Dazsir

2. C5 SUP

Hi all, Warton Arms is on the main road in Woodmansey, it has a largethatched roof and a nice big car park. The plan of action is meet 12:30 - 1:00pm, have a drink a chat then convoy to a local beauty spot for some photo's of the Supes.

I thought about Beverley Westwood, but if anyone has any other thoughts that would be cool......

Up to now there is, Myself, Jim_supra, Steve, Simon, C5 SUP coming along. Mad Matt from Harrogate was going to come along, to say hi as he is a Moderator on here, but he has a prior arrangement.

See you on saturday! :yes: