The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Meet

Rich

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

next time tea must be involved :)

good to meet steve and dave and not just drive past martin. who was the tidy uk blue? sorry didn't get chance to chat.

thanks for the damper settings steve, they seem to be working a treat.

go for some "power runs" next time :)

Glad to see the settings worked out on the cusco coilovers! Power runs is a must in the summer. I got 160mph on the straight!! Then shit mi pants!!!:scare:

Martin what did you get up to 140mph???

Anyways nice to meet you all, the next few meets will be a bit pants with the weather i guess but roll on the summer boys:devil:

Do you have some kind of tea obsession? If so, is it just normal tea or are you a connoisseur?

What about coffee?

i suppose i do have a tea obsession (but it's not a problem). i wouldn't really call myself a conoisseur though, but we do have staff out in sri lanka and i often get real "tips" sent back, which is nice :). my daily drinker is mainly sainsbury's kenyan loose leaf (no teabag, leaf straight in the hot cup, boiled once only water). i also like "yorkshire tea" as a daily drinker, that's a classic blend. as well as the black teas i'm also partial to green teas but i hate fruit teas.

big fan of filtered coffee but only twice a week (weekends). it just doesn't have that healing feeling that tea has and too much of it makes me a bit wappy.

i wouldn't really call myself a conoisseur though, but we do have staff out in sri lanka

Staff? Where do you work, if you don't mind me asking?

As for tea, I love it. I can't drink enough of it. Only time I drink coffe is as soon as I get to work. I love Yorkshire Tea too. I'm pretty hardcore in that I have to leave the teabag in so the brew gets stronger and stronger.

Martin what did you get up to 140mph???

I was showing nearer 150 leptons (57mph in real terms) although how much needs deducting due to speedo calibration nonsense is anybody's guess.

Had to laugh as I flew past that Beemer with my brakes on! :haha:

I'd love to have given it a bit more largeness but the condition of my tyres does not inspire confidence. :giveup:

I thought that Scooby would be up for a blast but it was driven by some old guy with his missus in the cheap seat.

What happened at the lights though. I was in a Jamaican dancehall the last time I saw that much arse wiggling. :rlol:

Thanks kenny!! Hope my old bitch is behaving!!!:ecstatic:

She's getting there mate , crail on sunday so hope see some good times if she gets traction!! lol

P.s you seemed to have typo'd leptons with mph, crazy computers !! :D

The Wakefield mini-meet will be happening every month of the third Sunday of each month.

Location is the Redbeck Cafe in Crofton, Wakefield.

Everyone is welcome and in the summer months we hope to head out for drives across Yorkshire.

Full details in the calendar section.

• 1 month later...