The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Yorkshire Meet

Rich

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

been cleaning all crap out of mine. not used in ages and battery was flat. topped water up and made a water injection tank/bottle

just needs a quick wash if i get up early.

lee not off in the nissan beast he popping in on his way back from morcombe.

will have plenty of tea and coffee if anyone wants any.

not been to a supra meet in ages. i feel a bit weird just parking up. will be good to get out i suppose.

when you not been in supra in ages it feels low down when you sit in drivers seat.

Photos here

I've uploaded them 950x (link above) and 650x (see below) but will hang on to the larger originals for a few days if anyone wants one to get blown up or if there is anything that might be worthy of use later.....

(650's have same filenames with _sm.jpg on the end if you want to fiddle the URL).

A few chosen samples below.....

Yeah I think I counted 13 or 14 Supra's, pretty good turn out. Bit cold though, we kept going back and sitting in the car to warm up. Sorry I didn't get to talk to many of you, me and my girlfriend nipped off to get some food at pizza hut as we were both starving, when we got back everyone had gone.

Monkey's Measuring jug sticker was priceless! :D (well, 99p ;)) I'd been bigging up the blue fur though so I think my girlfriend was a little dissapointed you didn't have it any more Mark.

Eyefi's Ka was a BEAST! Did you end up walking home then or what? :D Get that bloody Supra put back together!

Mcanny cheated by washing his car, I was looking forward to seeing him turn up thinking I'd no longer be the dirtiest one there and he rolls in looking one of the shiniest of the lot! :p

Boneyards car is wide! 335's are enormous!! :D

ChrisSupra_SZ you wanna get that front number plate stuck on or you'll be getting into trouble! lol :D Loved the new nose, today made me realise my car is in serious need of some TLC. One day I might have the money to sort it!

What had that Gold MR2 had done to it? Looked shiney, sounded a bit rough though.

Have a few photo's, will post them up tomorrow if I get chance. What did anyone do afterwards then? We were going to see if anyone wanted to go see something at the cinema together afterwards, but well, you'd all dissapeared! :p

Originally posted by Thorin

Mcanny cheated by washing his car, I was looking forward to seeing him turn up thinking I'd no longer be the dirtiest one there and he rolls in looking one of the shiniest of the lot! :p[/b]

I only had to drive a couple of miles to the meet so I thought I'd give it a quick jetwash first thing, it was looking terrible before that, too nasty for public appearances :)

What had that Gold MR2 had done to it? Looked shiney, sounded a bit rough though.

It's pretty much had everything changed on it :) GT3something turbo, standalone with distrib-less ignition, wacky cams (rough idle) and loads of other stuff - it's a very fun ride. Still waiting for a final mapping session but it should be close on 500bhp.

Have a few photo's, will post them up tomorrow if I get chance. What did anyone do afterwards then? We were going to see if anyone wanted to go see something at the cinema together afterwards, but well, you'd all dissapeared! :p

I came home and had a sleep :)

Would have quite fancied the cinema thing though, maybe next time we'll organise something where we have a bit of food and a film? At least until the racing starts again... then it's back to bacon baps and waiting in line....

Originally posted by mcanny

It's pretty much had everything changed on it :) GT3something turbo, standalone with distrib-less ignition, wacky cams (rough idle) and loads of other stuff - it's a very fun ride. Still waiting for a final mapping session but it should be close on 500bhp.

Probably quite nippy in a biscuit tin on wheels then! ;)

Oh and my girlfriends verdict on the horns is that you should get rid of them. :D

Oh and my girlfriends verdict on the horns is that you should get rid of them. :D

I have a spare one in the garage, I might go for a triple horn setup now you've said that, either that or glue it to your bonnet like a Rolls Royce lady :)

Originally posted by eyefi

dude, we were just hiding :)

btw have u still got no wadding in yr exhaust?

Damn you! (good hiding spot though)

No cats, no exhaust wadding or baffles, and a hole in the elbow section of the pipe. Why, do you think it's too loud?

Monkey's Measuring jug sticker was priceless! :D (well, 99p ;)) I'd been bigging up the blue fur though so I think my girlfriend was a little dissapointed you didn't have it any more Mark.

hi lad good to see all the normal crowd. my first meet up north i been to. some good cars out. the wide arch supra looked good and them brakes were a bit big

on way home my caliper was sticking seems fine now.

the fur will be back. just need to get some quality fur and velcro. going to go with the red center and white edges sort of like a santa uniform. maybe a green fur strut brace.

going to make a couple of macdonalds large coffee holders and a mobile phone holder for my brick mobile.

was good to see so many supras out.

maybe next time we could go to a carting day. there is a new one just opend down hunslet. not far from lax and shaw glass place. might be an idea?