The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Pics from JAE!!!! - ALL PICS IN HERE!

Mas

this carbon piece of sh*t gets everywhere#

http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/3503/hpim0305lt4.jpg

Must not abuse mod position, must not abuse mod position :innocent:

PMSL! I sense a ban coming on... :D

your good how much you charge an hour :D

Err Andy wtf are you on about? That's a pic of Rob Wild who won the Rick Gardiner memorial trophy. The car next to it is WSB2's car which is a GENUINE Abflug kit. And very nice it is too.

Cheers Doug

thats wsb2's! its grey not carbon

its not no1br's!:D

Cheers Ryan.

Ill be much happier when its been back in all errors fixed bonnet aligned and finally mopped...one day!! :cry:

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Couple I took, the rest can be found at:

http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/damanc/JAE2007

Guess who

No, this is how you ride a horsey

Paul blowing Dave a Kiss

Britains next model

Hopefully he isnt taking a picture of me

Peekaboo!

huurggggghhh

Pissed again

Few of the motors, if ive missed you off its because i coulnt be arsed, and im not putting a frame on them because i cant be arsed :)

Some good pics, first year since the start I did not got, mainly as the weather put me off (Travelled to Big Brother on friday and got myslef on telly) the weather and traffic was really bad, so gave it a miss, shame the weather has spoilt most shows this year, a whole lot of familar faces in their :-) see ya next year

Guest Rays the roof
haha

um sorry about my gf

she gets a bit like that when shes drunk

I had to knock her out cold wen we finally got back to the tent so she didnt carry on bitin things!!:twak:

I wouldnt put those pics up if she did though lol

hows the leg ray?

Ian

Leg has bruise the size of a grapefruit and is a cloured like Joseph's techno coat. Put pics up as soon as I can as well as the girls on matt's car!!

Guest Rays the roof
Cracking weekend, Shame about the 7hr trip up :rolleyes: Nice to put names to faces. But not so nice to see grown men down to there pants fighting in the mud. :p

Good to meet the Cardiff contingency and no sign of the Jack B's.

Ref: mud wrestling - you are only jealous.

VVTi - always wondered what I would be like in 5 - 10 years time. Would I grow up, behave and cut back on the drinking. Now I know the answers - No, No, No! Nice to meet you matey!! ;)

Ray

Good to meet the Cardiff contingency and no sign of the Jack B's.

Ref: mud wrestling - you are only jealous.

VVTi - always wondered what I would be like in 5 - 10 years time. Would I grow up, behave and cut back on the drinking. Now I know the answers - No, No, No! Nice to meet you matey!! ;)

Ray

Nice to meet you too fella, Can't beleve you only took shorts. Hope to see you in the Ninian pub when the season starts :D

Yeah I thourght I would be up untill 4am and Vvteye in bed at 11, Not the other way around. Funny the next mornning his misses saying "Can't you act you bloody age!" lol

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone at JAE this year.

Tom and Pixelfil, you both did an outstanding job among all the other people whose names I can't remember. :sorry:

Both me and Lindsey had a really good time and the community spirit(s) made us both feel really welcome.

And geoff, we have to sort out the snowboarding!

Guest gzaerojon

I would just like to say i had the best weekends ever, the weather was crap but that didn't stop me :D It was great to meet all you lot, and had a great time getting pissed with you all too :innocent:

Tom did an outstanding job along with many other members who helped out :thumbs:

as this is a pic thread here's my very few pics, i was too busy drinking lol