The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOTB 2007 - Entries need to be in

Ian C

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ian,

If I had more disposable income I'd pay half your costs and fuel. You are without doubt the best all-rounder we have. If you can't justify running though then you'll at least turn up to watch right? I must say hello this year. Nearly introduced myself last year but settled for just standing about three feet away! :blink:

Why thank you :) That means quite a bit to me! I'll be there one way or the other, and please do say hi!

-Ian

Righto folks, I believe we currently have 1 (yes 1) person entered on this.

Anybody at all that fancies giving it a go please post up here. Its an opportunity to run 1/4 mile and handling circuit all day for £100. Doesnt matter if you have put in times slower than 12sec on a 1/4, its about having a good day out.

So who fancies it? If we dont fill more spaces they will reduce our space count for next year..

JB

it was all about the man on the street.been to all of them and look forward to them but always come away dissapointed,its always good to see so many class cars there.feel its just a commercial money making thing now.surely the cars racing should get in free.the amount of people watching paying up to £20 per person is way enough to make plenty of profit.there was 1000`s there last year.

how come when things get so popular they put prices up sky high.