Top Posters In This Topic

If you still need to pay up, you can do a bank transfer to this account:

TOTB Ltd

HSBC Sheffield Darnall

Sort Code 40-41-08

Acc no 31632388

And then send an email to:

[email protected]

Saying who you are and what payment you just made.

Deadline has been moved to 8th July to get stragglers and make up for the postal strike.

-Ian

I heard through the grapevine that he isnt up for it this year. I will pop round and have a chat with him later. He may still come up with the family to watch but I dont think he will be running which is a shame.

JB

I see, thats a shame. He would do well in the Drag class this year :(

Gaz.

I knew it was a mistake saying they had extended the application date...;)

currently only the following people have signed up

ADAM SHERWOOD

KEV HUNTLEY

ROBERT McKOEN

so those of you who said you were going to run need to get a wriggle on please.

Im still in discussions with Leon about going. He should be allowed to run in the ROAD class if he changes his front wheels...which should be fun.

JB

I'm fairly sure that Chris must have 2 letterboxes, one of which he doesn't know about :)

The Postman manages to lose 50% of my entries every year, this time around the odds are a little better but it's still something like 40%.

Are Royal Mail really this bad?

TOTB 2008 needs a new method of entering and paying, online form, online payment - instant, no Royal Mail to screw it up.

I've spoken to Chris about the tyre prices and he's coming back to me tonight, although he did say that Camskill were very very cheap for Toyo's at the moment.

Also, I need to order the race fuel for the event this week. Does anyone want any VP or Klotz fuel for the event? We can bring it down in the Jeep saving you on delivery.

Regards,

Gaz.

It does indeed - but I expect it doesn't come close to oxygenated 109ron SSSSSSSUL. ;)

thats just sales patter, its just like octane booster but comes in a bigger container :tongue:

At TOTB 2 years ago Terry gave me some toluene for the run home and I was amazed the difference it made. Shudder to think what 109 would do for my car.

JB

At TOTB 2 years ago Terry gave me some toluene for the run home and I was amazed the difference it made. Shudder to think what 109 would do for my car.

JB

Wanna try 2bar! :D :rlol:

I'll just nick the keys again for 5 mins ;) :p

Although the rules still state "pump fuel" and race fuel gets pumped at some time :)

Just don't make a big show of it on the day because there is bound to be some snitch who decides to kick up a fuss.

A few of my chaps are planning on "taking some along"

Although the rules still state "pump fuel" and race fuel gets pumped at some time :)

Just don't make a big show of it on the day because there is bound to be some snitch who decides to kick up a fuss.

A few of my chaps are planning on "taking some along"

that would be an interesting discussion if they picked somebody off for using race fuel when clearly the top guys are running some serious potions to get the performance they do.

Its a funny old event isnt it.

JB