The mkiv Supra Owners Club

TOTB 2007 - Entries need to be in

Ian C

You can pay by card over the phone if you like. Call 0207 3287357, leave your details for Simon to sort out.

Life would have been a lot easier if this option had been available from the start :)

My chaps are playing the same game, 1 payment in so far, lots "on the way" :rolleyes:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have you got your strengthened prop shaft in now Steve?

Yes we fitted a one pice chrome moly prop shaft, we have now adjusted the rear suspesion to give more straight line grip rather than high speed cornering. Sill working on mods to the trasmision and mangement systems to make the car more competative at TOTB.

Life would have been a lot easier if this option had been available from the start :)

My chaps are playing the same game, 1 payment in so far, lots "on the way" :rolleyes:

I think it is just some bloke's home phone though, which tbh is prefereable to an offshored call centre. Hopefully my CC details won't therefore end up on ebay.

-Ian

You wasn't it? :)

Are you having another go?

Ah somebody remembered. So it was worth going all that way to hammer my car at top speed and revs then drive home again.

Not going to pay £100 plus an extra £300 for the tyres we're being forced to wear nope. If my MT's are good enough to be MOT'd they should be allowed in an event like this. :thumbdown:

CORRECTION: Sorry to TOTB et all I have been put straight. My MT tyres are fine so I'm running. Just going down to M&S to get some humble and apricot pie with cream

The street legal ones I use are at the top of this web page - http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/strip.php?item=ETStreetRadial

They are alllowed :)

For clarification this one isn't allowed:

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/images/products/et_street.jpg

This one is allowed:

http://www.mickeythompsontires.com/images/products/et_street_radial_a.jpg

Or at least this was the case when I last looked at the tyre rules, I haven't been told of any changes. They are both called ET Streets I believe, this is where the confusion could be coming from.

F*ck it, I'm in. Will post entry form with cheque in the morning.

Justin - Get your entry in too m8, be good to have some proper head to heads with a car of similar spec now mine has more toys :)

What about Geo, I'm sure he said he was interested in competing and should do well with his recently installed single.

Cheers,

Brian.

Right, that's my entry form with cheque posted this morning. However, I'm told there's a Royal Mail strike action on today so not sure if it will make it on Monday - will Chris Mann allow for this?

Cheers,

Brian.

F*ck it, I'm in. Will post entry form with cheque in the morning.

Justin - Get your entry in too m8, be good to have some proper head to heads with a car of similar spec now mine has more toys :)

What about Geo, I'm sure he said he was interested in competing and should do well with his recently installed single.

Cheers,

Brian.

Ok f*ck it too I'm in now Brian. Will post my cheque and thingy today.

Think I'll use road tyres for the circuit though.

Ok f*ck it too I'm in now Brian. Will post my cheque and thingy today.

Think I'll use road tyres for the circuit though.

if you can email Chris Mann or perhaps do it by credit card as above, otherwise he might not let you sign up after the agreed date. I would seriously recommend doing it by credit card to make sure..

JB