The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CJ & Martin R send off (meet, eat (& sleep))

SteveR

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geneb
Haven't long got in and wanted to thank everyone for a great day. ;) Big thanks to Steve R for organising it and to lots of folks for turning up. :)

Would have come bud but i'd fookin had enough of you by 11.30am and thx for the bucket LOL:p :p :p

Was great to see everyone, Kate, Daniel and I all enjoyed the day - like Doug says, it's part of why being a Supra owner is so good :D

All the best to those heading to far flung places, and the same goes (albeit a tad belated!) to Ian R, too. Will miss you all (then again I'll see Martin & Ian again in 6 weeks so maybe not that much ;))

Sorry I couldn't make this work work work at the moment. Looking forward to the ring :thumbs:

I did a moonlight disappearing act.

But sorry fella's will still be making cameo appearances on the Midlands meets :D

Ian,

contemplating going to the ring. Might have the cash...........

Sorry I couldn't make this work work work at the moment. Looking forward to the ring :thumbs:

I did a moonlight disappearing act.

But sorry fella's will still be making cameo appearances on the Midlands meets :D

Yeah you didn't hear us complaining, much :D

Actually it hasn't stopped playing up since Saturday :( I blame Greg because he stood by us both for a bit :D

Took your mind of it though whilst you were taking the p1ss out of me ;)

Actually it hasn't stopped playing up since Saturday :( I blame Greg because he stood by us both for a bit :D

Greg shook my hand and it has been aching ever since. :D

Your knees are hurting Burna because you're old and fat. Even your balls are suffering age related problems but you choose to blame it on your 'new exhaust'. My arse! :p