The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CJ & Martin R send off (meet, eat (& sleep))

SteveR

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That mean you sorted then mate?

I ran a temporary wire so I know it's not the switch and I can fudge it in time for MOT retest. Just wish I know where it was actually broken.

Hanging upside down in the passenger footwell isn't very comfy and I don't have time to trace properly as I'm due out the door to meet you in 5 mins!

Although my car is not named the jinx git face - it's actually called " Fu%$£ng g^y piece of s**t!".............. Thank you

Ok mate, changed it for you. :p

Sorry for the comment earlier - I felt bad about it on the way home. I just couldn't bite my lip when I knew it would raise a laugh. :innocent:

Just got home. Big thanks to Steve R for organising this after Burna dropped it in his lap. :D

Very nice to catch up with some old friends and meet some new ones, and spend a whole afternoon and evening, enduring all the p1ss taking. Thanks guys, just what i needed. That was a nice little get together. After every meet be it big or small, it always reminds me why I wanted to join, and why I continue to stay.

:grouphug: :)

Haven't long got in and wanted to thank everyone for a great day. ;) Big thanks to Steve R for organising it and to lots of folks for turning up. :)

I should've done a toast. In lieu of not doing it then I'll do it now.

"Thanks everyone for turning up, please raise your glasses and join me in wishing Colin and Martin (and family) all the best for their travels."

Haven't long got in and wanted to thank everyone for a great day. ;) Big thanks to Steve R for organising it and to lots of folks for turning up. :)

Really going to miss you Col, I'm sure a fair few of us will pop in to see you at your new work. Hope you enjoy the stressful new life you've cut out for yourself ;) Enjoy it mate you deserve it :)

Just got home. Big thanks to Steve R for organising this after Burna dropped it in his lap. :D

Very nice to catch up with some old friends and meet some new ones, and spend a whole afternoon and evening, enduring all the p1ss taking. Thanks guys, just what i needed. That was a nice little get together. After every meet be it big or small, it always reminds me why I wanted to join, and why I continue to stay.

:grouphug: :)

I see those drugs are now kicking in :D Great to see you Vanessa and Milly again. Sorry about all the bad back jokes, but after you said it really started playing up after a lovey dovey donut weekend away with the mrs I think we all lost any sympathy for you ;) Hope you feel better soon mate, wasn't nice seeing you struggle, I'll be your crutch at JAE :)

I should've done a toast. In lieu of not doing it then I'll do it now.

"Thanks everyone for turning up, please raise your glasses and join me in wishing Colin and Martin (and family) all the best for their travels."

Good luck to you both, and I'm so glad that Martin R actually turned up for a meet :p

P.S. Were you wearing black pants Col?

So, did anyone do the sleeping part? :D

That was a bit of a shame really as only Steve - Supra61 did. It was one of his first meets and I think he was led to believe it'd be a bit of a late one with plenty of beers. It didn't turn out that way though, I left him and his wife with Burna and TrickTT at about 19:30

Sorry for not making it down, i overdid it in the morning while working on my car and hurt my back :D

I didn't fancy the drive while it was giving me grief.

Tell me about it.Had to stop on the way back and let the Mrs drive. :(

Sorry for not making it down, i overdid it in the morning while working on my car and hurt my back :D

I didn't fancy the drive while it was giving me grief.

No excuse given the state Doug was in. ;)

He was walking around like he'd filled his pants all day. Poor chap was in loads of discomfort.

No excuse given the state Doug was in. ;)

He was walking around like he'd filled his pants all day. Poor chap was in loads of discomfort.

Not to mention me and Bernards bad knees :D