The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CJ & Martin R send off (meet, eat (& sleep))

SteveR

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool - would be good to meet before the big trip. :)

Looking forward to it, meeting & the big trip.....

If we are having food, we had better get there before Henk as he takes a lot of filling! :D :p

Cheeky! CJ, neither of us look like the type of people to hang back in the BBQ queue ;) Or do erroneously remember you elbowing me out of the TurboFit BBQ queue......

Ste is this the same pub as last time?

lol no mate - you said you wanted to avoid that one. This one is about half a mile off J6 rather than J7 (so 1 junciton nearer to you).

The roundabout at the motorway exit is pretty large/tricky/confusing - just make sure you take the correct exit - the one just after the Northbound M5 traffic's off-slip, if that makes sense? :search:

I think I know this pub then, pretty sure it used to be called something else years ago. Think it's the same one we had a Japworcs meet at last summer. Great pub if it's the one.

Can't wait to see you all :)

Anyone mind if I take the top of their dash off to test out my hazard lights? I think my button maybe buggered (Here's hoping cos if it's not I've no idea what it is!)

My dash has been on and off so many times, once more won't hurt. I'll throw some tools/wire in the car with me.

Pete - assuming I'm in the Supe your'e welcome to borrow my dash top bit too, if required. Not sure if you've done it before but it's a 2 min job to remove so no issue at all. :)

Steve,

anything on weekend of 8-10 June as I am in Birmingham all weekend !! :search:

I can't remember off the top of my head where I am that weekend (here or Sheffield) but if I'm around we should at least meet up for a pint if nothing else. That reminds me, I owe you several beers and at least 2 litres of purple oil! :D

Pete - assuming I'm in the Supe your'e welcome to borrow my dash top bit too, if required. Not sure if you've done it before but it's a 2 min job to remove so no issue at all. :)

Many, many times. Cheers Steve

Many, many times. Cheers Steve

I'll break the Supe out then, it's as good an excuse as any. ;)

Not sure when Trick will be arriving but I'll be there from 3pm (as organiser I owt to be!) if you're particularly keen to get started.

IIRC you only need a screwdriver to get to the bit you're after(?), but don't depend on me to bring anything cos I'll probably forget! :)

I'll break the Supe out then, it's as good an excuse as any. ;)

Not sure when Trick will be arriving but I'll be there from 3pm (as organiser I owt to be!) if you're particularly keen to get started.

IIRC you only need a screwdriver to get to the bit you're after(?), but don't depend on me to bring anything cos I'll probably forget! :)

All my screws are out anyway :D

I'm leaving here at 14:30 with a mate so should be there 15:15 ish I guess.

If you want to leave a bit earlier and call in at mine on the way, feel free, its probably easier to do it here than try to sort it out in a pub car park.

Thanks v.much for the offer mate, but I've got a fair bit to do in the morning anyway. :(

It won't take a sec to try another switch anyway.

Guest Rays the roof
I have 5l of Silkolene Pro S 5-w40 engine oil that has not been opened for sale. First £25 at the meet this afternoon takes it :)

I'll ave it if you can use in NA...;)