The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CJ & Martin R send off (meet, eat (& sleep))

SteveR

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Steve, all three us of WILL be coming as per our chat the other night and we'll be delighted to take you up on your offer. Chat soon to sort out the finer details. :)

Excellent Doug, look forward to seeing you :)

If it's nice weather on the Sunday a potter about on the Malvern Hills may be in order! :)

Methinks I will now be there on time and Daniel / Josh will join us a little later. :)

Hurrah! :)

Worcester's Train stations (Shrub Hill perferably but Forgate Street is only a little further away) are no more than 10 mins drive away from the pub - I'll be driving so can pick them up if they end up coming on the train and that option is any help mate? :)

Hurrah! :)

Worcester's Train stations (Shrub Hill perferably but Forgate Street is only a little further away) are no more than 10 mins drive away from the pub - I'll be driving so can pick them up if they end up coming on the train and that option is any help mate? :)

Thanks for the offer Steve but Daniel will be driving up. ;)

I would dearly love to come and give CJ a big send off but Im going to be in great yarmouth with the family. Any other weekend would have been fine.

JB

You'll have to nip over to Kos and have a beer with me there :)