The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Member on here just paid £18,000 for No_1_Boyracers Supra

Andy Supra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok guys, i can confirm he definatly HAS sold it to someone in High Wycombe. There's someone on another forum i visit who said he went out in it last night but wouldn't tell me who the owner was. Just waiting to find out whaat he paid too :)

Anyone we know?:)

I believe he bought the kit of eBay. It's a real carbon fibre weave you know...

Indeed, iirc it cost about £1600 delivered from someone's garden shed in the States . . . (goes off to search for ebay link)

Here we go: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&viewitem=&ru=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.ebay.co.uk%3A80%2Fsearch%2Fsearch.dll%3Fcgiurl%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fcgi.ebay.co.uk%252Fws%252F%26fkr%3D1%26from%3DR8%26satitle%3D230064926081%26category0%3D%26fvi%3D1&item=230064926081

Guest Phillw454
Indeed, iirc it cost about £1600 delivered from someone's garden shed in the States . . . (goes off to search for ebay link)

:rlol:

Oh you have to find the link now:d

whitesupraboy2 can I buy your car for £18k please!

I've a bet with a mate for £20k that just by me buying a car I can get another man to shoot himself.

I could get a free car and £2k here :D

LOL - just what I was thinking. (Sorry Charlie) :)

Ok guys, i can confirm he definatly HAS sold it to someone in High Wycombe. There's someone on another forum i visit who said he went out in it last night but wouldn't tell me who the owner was. Just waiting to find out whaat he paid too :)

if it's someone i know i'll happily buy them membership to this club :innocent:

Damn good spot, and guess who I just found on his feedback... wonder if he still wants to argue that carbon fibre rubbish he was spouting... God he really was just SOOO full of shit.

nobr1.jpg

Damn good spot, and guess who I just found on his feedback... wonder if he still wants to argue that carbon fibre rubbish he was spouting... God he really was just SOOO full of shit.

He did the same thing after he ripped off one of the guys on Supraforums over his fuel rail he ordered.

The prat ordered a top feed one as he didn't realise it wouldn't be compatible with his side feed injectors. Fair mistake you might think and any one of us would return it and get a refund... but not this moron.

He took the money back via paypal (disputed payment) but refused to return the rail to the guy he bought it from. He then had the cheek to try and sell it on here for a huge price. He has never returned the goods to the US guy, for which he has never paid.

The guy needs a good slap.