The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Member on here just paid £18,000 for No_1_Boyracers Supra

Andy Supra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did she ask you did you want to buy it at the beginning :D

ROFL, nope she was trying to give me a free copy of Auto Trader, I mean I have 2 cars, why do I want a copy?

It always strikes me as odd that AutoTrader go to car shows, I mean how do attendees get there in the first place?

Yeah saw that today at Pod. A complete dog pile with sub standard ill fitting body kit put together by amatures. Whoever did that obviously had absolute minimal bodyshop experience. Things like filler daubed into cracks in the fibreglass, mastic smeared into the gaps around the rear lights. You could sleep a family of six refugees under the front arches, but a family of stoats couldnt squeeze under the rear arch.

I wouldn't normally care, everyone is free to do what they like to their cars as far as i'm concerned, it's just the way that knobhead bigged this thing up as the most unique supra on the planet. He's not wrong though i suppose, i've never seen one that shite :D

And you lot think he's joking. ;)

I saw this on sunday, Even my girl said it was the biggest heap of Shite she has ever seen (and she is blonde ;-) I allso saw it run at Santa Pod a good while ago and it sounds awful!!!

Never seen such a poor example of a supra!!!

Everyone's already said the panel gaps are bad, and the wheel spacers are dangerous, but I noticed something else: the brake discs are mis-matched all the way around! He's got them mixed up, side-to-side between the front and back, and he's got 3 grooved discs, and 1 smooth. :eek: