The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Member on here just paid £18,000 for No_1_Boyracers Supra

Andy Supra

A thousand horsepower 6spd Areotop for fuck all? If that's fuck all then he shouldn't really worry about the running costs of a Cascade Tuscan S- and if he does any dubious mods to that their forum will rip him to pieces.

It was advertised on Pistonheads for £18.500 btw.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How anyone can say that kit is tatesfull i really don't know. Maybe they're all just patronising him.

Outrageous, camp...... yes

Tastefull.......... Hmmmm Nope.

How much did that kit put on set him back do you think?, couldn't have been that cheap, i'm not suggesting that justifies the price he sold it for though.

did he just make all those quotes up on that forum?

theres no way anyone would like that car and think it was tastefull

Yeah, but look at the site, it's a chav club. You could join up with a wrecked Supra and tell them that even though the engine's pushed into the cockpit and there's no front wheels it still makes 10.2 at the strip. They'd all be sucking you off like, well, like No1BR would do.

I bet he's quite good at it actually.

the kit looks great with the right wheels and in the right colour, oh and if it's fitted properly:d

it's the silly carbon effect all over the hunk of crap that really spoils it.

They say "You can polish a turd all day". This guy looks like hes polished it for a year and still come out with a heap!!

18K is a lot of money and I would be surprised if anyone has been so ill informed to splash out on that pile of shite without getting some real advice!!

Unless cock boy has done a really good bullsh!tting job on some rich numpty!!:D

H.

Nah he's lieing. Defanately about selling it to a member, hes trying to make the club look stupid. Though if someone on here has bought it it can only be because they want to transform it. Good I hope thats what it is. If it happens they will surely be a God.

Who is no1 boyracer?....and why was he banned? What did his car look like? I never seen anything from this guy before but I have heard so much about him

He was banned for attempting to sell parts on here which belonged to a Supraforums member. There were other reasons too which contributed to thge decision to ban him.

Plus he was an idiot and everyone had had enough of him.

He was banned for attempting to sell parts on here which belonged to a Supraforums member. There were other reasons too which contributed to thge decision to ban him.

Plus he was an idiot and everyone had had enough of him.

He is my bwest fwriend EWVER!!!!.... I'm going to hug him, squeeze him and love him.... :p

Who is no1 boyracer?....and why was he banned? What did his car look like? I never seen anything from this guy before but I have heard so much about him

Have a look at this thread. I think it is pretty safe to say that this contributed to his downfall!!

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=86302&highlight=front+mounted

He is my bwest fwriend EWVER!!!!.... I'm going to hug him, squeeze him and love him.... :p

From behind?? :D

H.

Guest Phillw454

i may be wrong but didnt he say the kit alone cost him £10k +

Then the doors, interior, engine mods and wheels must add up to another good 8k minimum plus buying the car so how can he say he didnt lose out on it?

I dont even know the bloke and hes anoying!

That car looks a heap compared to the few pics of whitesupraboys, good to know the kit can look good, he nearly spoilt it!

i may be wrong but didnt he say the kit alone cost him £10k +
I don't think he's ever said exactly what the kit cost. He's made comments along the lines of "Well the AbFlug kit in fibreglass costs £(some figure) so you can imagine what this carbon fibre one costs!!!!"

when he's trying to mislead people into thinking that his knock-off copy cost more than a genuine AbFlug one.