The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Member on here just paid £18,000 for No_1_Boyracers Supra

Andy Supra

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Geneb

the question is which member took it where the sun dont shine because u gotta be a numpty to pay £18k to buy that car.

then again he may be butch as hell and beat the shit outta me when he see's me lol

Well from the story I know last week someone offered £16.5k and he said he was going to hold out.

As of yesterday (when it was sold) he stated he got his asking price of £18k.

Sold to some young lad who's had a Supra before so you'd think they'd know better

Screen shots of a forum - http://www.street-legal.biz - I presume?

Includes this amazing quote:

Sold the supra for WHAT IT WAS WORTH - most loose loads on a modded car - I dont CUZ I MODDED MINE TASTEFULLY

And:

The market decides if something is tasteful or not. all these supra site 'experts' dont have a clue! but as you said.... i have a tasteful eye!

if you are ghey enough to sign up it's here:

http://www.street-legal.biz/board//showthread.php?t=1751

Tasteful? Tasteful? LMFAO :rlol:

What a complete Chavvy Tard this bloke is. Just hope he doesn't decide to de-face yet another Supra for his next 'project'

He must be saving his empty cereal boxes and loo rolls for the 'tasteful one-off' body kit on his next car :rolleyes:

Loser :D

'logic says I should buy another supra' please for the love of all that is sacred, DON'T BUY ANOTHER POOR SUPRA :eek:

'Knowing what I know now' sod all 'and the contacts I have' bumboys R us 'I could build a 1000bhp manual conversion aero fully kitted for f**k all!' On stock twins I'm guessing :rlol:

The guy is a complete tool and waste of oxygen.

'logic says I should buy another supra' please for the love of all that is sacred, DON'T BUY ANOTHER POOR SUPRA :eek:

'Knowing what I know now' sod all 'and the contacts I have' bumboys R us 'I could build a 1000bhp manual conversion aero fully kitted for f**k all!' On stock twins I'm guessing :rlol:

The guy is a complete tool and waste of oxygen.

:yeahthat: