The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Only Day at POD - NorthWest

Matt H

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not using good fuel is a no no Matt?

Its like having a bentley and taking it too the tip with rubbish in it:blink: You just don,t do it!! Well, thats my opinion:p :D

What would you rather have, eg, a can of stella, or a can of kenyas finest:blink: i know what i,d want?

In other words Matt, use good fuel:innocent: :D

Cant tell you how gutted i am i missed this especially with all the pictures and threads about how good it was :(

Shame buddy was looking forward to seeing your car matey plus im sure you would have got a better time than me :) How is your car matey? Please say running?

:) Wicked day Guys n Gals and the weather was fantastic too !! my face looks like its had a week in the canarys !!

Looked like you guys was having grip problems off the line, but the "old seasoned pro" wez looked like he had it sussed LOL

What happend on "the convoy" home we all got split up early on :blink:

Cheers

Ian

Excellent pictures Mike your a dab hand with that camera :)

Cheers again guys for a top day well and night out! Really enjoyed it! What a buzz! Shame my times were cr@p but at least the car held together :) and i know now what to err modify :eyebrows: :D

Not my pictures I'm afraid - these are from another thread - pictures were taken by Wez or Bobbeh.

good pics, great day out, shame you missed it Gaz, but i'm sure there'll be others

hopefully everyone got home safe & no car casualties :)

Derek, everything ok with yours?

Not sure, but my brakes aren't 100%. making lovely noises... :eek:

Mike

Shame buddy was looking forward to seeing your car matey plus im sure you would have got a better time than me :) How is your car matey? Please say running?

Kind of. Chris brought it over on saturday to give it a good road test because the car didnt have the front bumper on so he hasnt had chance to really test it. Took it out and after 20 miles the same prob returned. In a way im kind of glad because at least now he has felt and seen the symptoms for himself rather than me telling him. Managed to drive it back to hyper and left it there. Hes getting back on with it first thing monday.

So yes its running which is something and ive had loads of little electrical faults sorted, which is cool, but its still not driveable really :(

Kind of. Chris brought it over on saturday to give it a good road test because the car didnt have the front bumper on so he hasnt had chance to really test it. Took it out and after 20 miles the same prob returned. In a way im kind of glad because at least now he has felt and seen the symptoms for himself rather than me telling him. Managed to drive it back to hyper and left it there. Hes getting back on with it first thing monday.

So yes its running which is something and ive had loads of little electrical faults sorted, which is cool, but its still not driveable really :(

Piggin eck Gaz gutted that its STILL not sorted :( :(

Cheers

Ian

good pics, great day out, shame you missed it Gaz, but i'm sure there'll be others

hopefully everyone got home safe & no car casualties :)

Derek, everything ok with yours?

Was a fantastic day. Cheers Wez, no probs, got home safley:d

I probably would have got home a little quicker if i,d have taken my SUB/ICE out & SPARE wheel :innocent: :innocent: :p Class!!

Can,t wait for ELVINGTON. I think i have the BUG!!!!!:blink: :D

Sorry about that matey :( i though they had finally sorted it :( do they know what it is? I mean tracked it down to a certain area?

I probably would have got home a little quicker if i,d have taken my SUB/ICE out & SPARE wheel :innocent: :innocent: :p Class!!

hehe, i had to do something since you're claiming you're still 'BPU' :innocent: plus i wasn't seeing over 1/1.1 bar on the boost guage

Sorry about that matey :( i though they had finally sorted it :( do they know what it is? I mean tracked it down to a certain area?

Hes fairly certain its something to do with the airflow, possibly a blown MAP sensor, a dodgy SAFC II. He did mention a few other things but i cant remember tbh. :(

Hi… Saturday was my first time at Santa Pod & I must say it was an awesome day! It was nice to meet new people & put forum names to faces. The convoy down of about 20 supras was an experience too! :) I hope everyone found there way back to the motorway ok with me leading the convoy! :D I did pull over a few times so I hope no one got lost… I can’t wait to go again, I’ve signed my name up for ‘Jap Show’ which is on Sunday 24th June, see this link;

http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/showthread.php?t=96269

Anyone else from the NW fancy going?.. We could have another convoy down. There are practice runs on the Saturday so maybe we could camp and make a weekend of it? :)

:) What happend on "the convoy" home we all got split up early on :blink:

Dr Doom has a lead right foot :D

I was doing ~80ish and he left me for dust!

I slowed down with Tony, Ian and Mike to ~60mph waiting for you to catch up but....you never showed Ian.

Mike and I stopped at Corley Services but, I guess you did not stop. I got home for ~8.30.

It was very nice to meet you chaps, thanks for the warm welcome to the NW club :thumbs: I hope work does not get in the way of the next Mascrat meet on the 14th May.