The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra Only Day at POD - NorthWest

Matt H

Dr Doom has a lead right foot :D

I was doing ~80ish and he left me for dust!

I slowed down with Tony, Ian and Mike to ~60mph waiting for you to catch up but....you never showed Ian.

Mike and I stopped at Corley Services but, I guess you did not stop. I got home for ~8.30.

It was very nice to meet you chaps, thanks for the warm welcome to the NW club :thumbs: I hope work does not get in the way of the next Mascrat meet on the 14th May.

Cheers Pete

I think we lost you lot well before the A6 we got caught with some lights or slow drivers in the way and lost contact ....never mind as long as everyone got home safe :)

Yeah would be good to see you at Masgrat on the 14th May

Cheers

Ian

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe, i had to do something since you're claiming you're still 'BPU' :innocent: plus i wasn't seeing over 1/1.1 bar on the boost guage

:D :D Class time Wez. Make sure you get that up on the board

Monkeymarks doing:innocent: Just looked at the 60ft? thats some going. On one of my reaction times its .34000 fooking hell thats quick:D Im only ever that quick if i drop any money on the floor:innocent: :D

Congrats all on your times, well done. Altough i know one thing; next time i'll be kicking all your asses when i get in the 12's!!!

Cars goes in in 2 days guys, wish me luck :fingerscrossed: !!

p.s cheers for taking me down Wez :wink: the day was kind of bittersweet!

:D :D Class time Wez. Make sure you get that up on the board

Monkeymarks doing:innocent: Just looked at the 60ft? thats some going. On one of my reaction times its .34000 fooking hell thats quick:D Im only ever that quick if i drop any money on the floor:innocent: :D

:D that is a good reaction time

Congrats all on your times, well done. Altough i know one thing; next time i'll be kicking all your asses when i get in the 12's!!!

Cars goes in in 2 days guys, wish me luck :fingerscrossed: !!

p.s cheers for taking me down Wez :wink: the day was kind of bittersweet!

good luck with the car, how have you decided to get it down there? hope it isn't something serious. no probs on the lift :)

Well just had a phone call from Chris. He dropped an emanage in today and took it out, unmapped, for about 20 miles and it seemed to be ok. Hes off tomorrow but gonna get one of the lads to take it out again for 20-30 miles or so and if no further probs hes gonna get it on the dyno, map it properly and see what happens. Fingers, and everything else, crossed that there may be some good news after all.

Let me know how much you are looking for for the ultimate. Admittedly i was only going to go for a blue originally cos i dont think id use all the features on the ultimate, but as always, it depends on the price.

Cheers

Gaz