The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CF Abflug Supra

Andy Supra

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and the owner really really don't get on.

So much so that infact I'd be willing to bet out of all the people on this forum he dislikes me the most :)

Anyway he's going for the Big Single conversion next 'to make the car complete'.

Owner aside etc, I do like the interior.

The black is glitter paint by the way :)

Me and the owner really really don't get on.

So much so that infact I'd be willing to bet out of all the people on this forum he dislikes me the most :)

Anyway he's going for the Big Single conversion next 'to make the car complete'.

Owner aside etc, I do like the interior.

The black is glitter paint by the way :)

I do hope that Turbofit refuse to work on it! I wonder if it'll be at the open day? :innocent:

He might try and mount your bum bum on the understanding that you share the same tastes.

Butt plug ordered.

You never know it may look better in person and I suppose he's tried something different he Just needs to realise its not the best car out there.

I might see if Jamie (other abflug being done) is around for the same meet, he can have us either side of his then. :D

his looks like a junky with those wheels

whats the matter with the wheels :(

Completely the wrong wheels for it...

that was better worded cheers Gaz

Hate The Colour and Wheel choice, think it looks a chavved up mess :tongue:

OIIIIIIII!!:( :p

don't like the body kit at all and from the sounds of things the guy has got a bit of an attitude anyone got links to the other site? i did join them first but then lost interest with it as it seems this site is bigger and better i said that at an EA meet to and pissed off one of the Mods from there, hehe