The mkiv Supra Owners Club

CF Abflug Supra

Andy Supra

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That car is so ugly that there needs to be a new forum section simply called 'not safe for anything'.

I wouldn't even take a crap on that car out of respect for my faeces.

In fact, so ugly is it that it'd be improved greatly by sticking a Veilside spoiler on it.

If it is the car I saw (I can't imagine two people have done that) the gaps between the 'Carbon Fibre' were really bad it just looked like someone had stuck a CF patterned sheet of plastic over each bit of the car...

The yellow just makes it look really discolored - it doesn't look that bad in the pics to be honest, much worse up close.

I was at Santa Pod on Sunday and had a good luck at this car... It looks like he's got a tail piece from Halfords and welded on to the stock exhaust... He was doing pretty slow runs as well.. The Body kit fitted awful and looks a total chav mobile... It gets attention due to the bad workmanship

I saw this car a few weeks ago and it's nasty! There's exposed filler and sealant, parts not lining up.......

Nothings been strengthened so has masses of space in the wings and quarter panels.

The wheeel spacers are a joke!

And yes it's a chavvy tail pipe end bolted on the stock tail pipe!

I can safely say there not welcome at any of the .net meets that they somehow bussled their way into before :wave:

i think you will find that there are people who are members of both site's, and get on well with everyone. please dont tar everyone with the same brush and grow up:p

Well hopefully if he see's mine or the other Jamie's he will realise his errors and sort it out.

Based on his past reactions he'll simply spout something about yours being "budget" versions of his kit and that he has more money than you so "shut up innit"

It's supposed to have all the gaps, poor finish, crap wheel spacers etc, geez you guys are so boring with your standard budget versions, you just don't like it when someone does something different :rolleyes:

And so on...

Whatever happens Turbofit should get in touch with him and insist he takes that sticker off the back window.

i think you will find that there are people who are members of both site's, and get on well with everyone. please dont tar everyone with the same brush and grow up:p

No really? Id never have thought that :rollseyes:

Anyone that goes under the soleful name of co.uk is not welcome, ive been leaniant in the past. co.uk have been narrow minded, i am now being narrow minded.

If you have a problem with that feel free to pm me and ill explain the club rules to you.

No really? Id never have thought that :rollseyes:

Anyone that goes under the soleful name of co.uk is not welcome, ive been leaniant in the past. co.uk have been narrow minded, i am now being narrow minded.

If you have a problem with that feel free to pm me and ill explain the club rules to you.

I don't think a lot of what you've said or done in this thread or the one on .co.uk is particularly clever...I do hope you take some time to reflect on it...life's a bit too short after all.

Bye bye .co.uk, what am i going to do, it was soooo busy *snigger*

I can safely say there not welcome at any of the .net meets that they somehow bussled their way into before :wave:

so i will be safe to say stuff like " i think the .co.uk site was not very active" and not get one of there mods jumping on me at a .net East Anglia meet :D

looks nice

ahh youth nnnoooooooo

by the way fitted those indicators cheers lad will leave pos feedback