Guest mk47

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

crikey! 850?

I seen some quite good runs. There was a silver Supra, not sure who's it was ran 364 ish at the hubs, which was good. I was most impressed by Johnnyknox's who is running what appears to be your basic BPU and got excellent 413bhp at the hubs!!! Pushing the 500bhp @ the fly barrier.

A couple of pics, one of Johnnyknox and another of SupraNicks

Stef1.JPG

nick1.JPG

Was a good day and great to meet all of you :) Hope you all had a good time!

Oh right. How did yours do then?

Jake ash didnt run his today. highest figure as said was 850 for steve sherwoods monster.

Sorry I missed this guys. I just couldn't haul my lazy ass outta bed. As it is I've not had enough hours in the day.

Any pics?

Lots of pics to follow later on :D

Steve Sherwoods car is a serious contender for a TOTB entry for us.

Even an "optomistic" figure of 850bhp on Thors hub dyno, still puts it up there with the likes of Envys car.

It was running a 2.1bar map on race fuel.

And, he's a thoroughly nice fellow to boot.

Anyway, just a quick thanks to Maz for getting today sorted and keeping everyone happy. Always good to meet new people and get to know them a bit more. Big pat on the back to Peter Richards and his wife who worked really hard doing the valets as well.

:)

Great day and thanks to all, Steve Sherwood is a top bloke, the car has been dynoed elsewhere at 850bhp hubs, and he tests it at elvington as he is from Hull, the dyno run was unbelievable and the noise incredible, i was happy with my 267 hub figure in my stock Aristo.Peter Richards, genius he made the cars look new:)

Great day and thanks to all, Steve Sherwood is a top bloke, the car has been dynoed elsewhere at 850bhp hubs, and he tests it at elvington as he is from Hull, the dyno run was unbelievable and the noise incredible, i was happy with my 267 hub figure in my stock Aristo.Peter Richards, genius he made the cars look new:)

Haha yeah Peter sure is talented! Im sure I overheard someone asking him if he had resprayed their car :D

Even an "optomistic" figure of 850bhp on Thors hub dyno, still puts it up there with the likes of Envys car.

Doug as stated though, he had it dyno'd elsewhere aswell and had 850hp figure. I spoke to steve on the phone yesterday and he had told me aswell that he had a figure of 850 earlier this week :)

bizzare I know but that's what it made. Nothing out of the ordinary engine wise. Could be some hybrids but nobody's sure...

I reckon he has hybrids in there.. he must have! Not sure if you remember the 1st meet we had from leics forest east i remember him flying by me and keeping up with nicks. he still owes me those brakes :(

What is interesting is that some people at the day who thought their cars were stock got a surprise, for instance Glosphil had a blitz ecu installed which he did not know about, unless you have a thorough look around them you don't know what those Japs have been upto!!!

I reckon he has hybrids in there.. he must have! Not sure if you remember the 1st meet we had from leics forest east i remember him flying by me and keeping up with nicks. he still owes me those brakes :(
He must have bigger injectors as well then. It's impossible for the stock injectors to support nearly 500fwhp.

Had a great day today.

A real pleasure to meet some new faces and have a chance to see some old ones too.

Maz, thanks for arranging this, nice to see you again!!

I really need to do some investigation into what my car has got installed now:search:

I was shocked with the results:d well happy:)

Thanks again and hope to see you all again soon!

PS Greg, sorry mate, didnt realise you were there or I would have said hello before we left :(

It was an excellent day, top man Maz! and Pete and all the guys at Thor! :thumbs:

Super to be able to put names to faces, lovely to meet you guys, great crowd and some gorgeous cars :drool:

Steve Sherwoods car was truly awesome for sure :trophy: Did anyone make a sound recording of it?? :search:

lolx

Linda

Thanks guys for all the comments. I can't take all credit for today..it is a team effort alot of hard work was put into organising today from everyone at Thor - and we would like to thank all you great people who made today a great success :D

Jonny does have hybrids. If I remember the Thor guys didn't know til he mentioned it to them. Jakes right though, he must have 550's and something to control the fuelling in there too. :)

nah dude nobody knows. Johnny,Thor or even Whifbitz who sold the car...

I do agree that something is amiss, gotta be.

Stef, I'm coming round yours tomorrow to hunt for the ECU, so be prepared for your car to be ripped apart :D

Stef, I'm coming round yours tomorrow to hunt for the ECU, so be prepared for your car to be ripped apart :D

while you are there can you remove those brakes for me too? ill collect :)