Thor Racing Supra Dyno Day

Guest mk47

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

huummmmm, tempted to find out what my car puts down with the 6 speed now.

Worth bringing out of hibernation for?????

Definately! I was just saying to someone on here last night that supra drivers need to drive their cars more :p

Bring it over will be a great day some very nice supras are coming over - will be nice to finally meet you too :)

Get your name down!

1) iain2010

2) Bob

3) m45sey

4) JamieP

5) Gamer

6) dandan (date dependant)

7) dandan's brother (date dependant)

8) dandan's dad (date dependant)

Nice one dandan.

Ok guys the dates we can do in March (all saturdays)

March 3

March 10

March 17

March 24

March 31

So whats best for you all? Please note, more people can add to the list if you intend on coming down :) We will need payments once everyone is confirmed and a date is set.

Cheers everyone

Maz

Maz any date is ok with me but put me on the provisional list till ive sorted my boosting problem, im hoping we are gonna fix it this weekend.

No worries Jamie. Hope it gets sorted will be good to see your car on the dyno.. wonder how its gonna sound in the cell haha :D

OK shall we provisionally say Saturday the 3rd of March? Unless anyone has any objections :)

Once we get everyone confirmed (hopefully by next friday) I will start taking payments.

Once again guys thanks alot, I for one am really looking forward to it :D

Ok guys by your name just put down wether 3rd of march is good for you to attend, if not copy and paste THIS list below with your preferred date. We need finalisation by next Friday so that I can make suitable arrangements.

There MAY be a photographer available on the day, where you can get photos taken of your car on the dyno and can purchase prints directly from him - this is subject to confirmation though.

1) iain2010 - 3rd of march

2) jamil

3) m45sey

4) JamieP - 3rd of march

5) Gamer

6) dandan (date dependant)

7) dandan's brother (date dependant)

8) dandan's dad (date dependant)

has this been sorted yet?

and what time would we be looking at starting?

We would look to start around 9 or 10 am mate and im looking to do it on the 3rd of march. just need the rest to confirm that its ok on that date to make it happen ;)

I haven't had an answer from the other two yet but if it is the 3rd we'd need to get there, run and then get away as early as possible...

How come? are you travelling a long way to get down?

Thanks Joe. OK just got to wait on dandan now to confirm him and his dad & bro can attend :)

Others are more than welcome to add to the list as we can do a maximum of 16 cars on the day.