Thor Racing Supra Dyno Day

Guest mk47

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

as far as I was aware me my bro (MrHanky) and Johnnyknox were coming along for a watch.

That is fine mate will be good to see you all.

Im going to come along to this... if thats ok. Mainly to meet some people with singles etc and get advice. However, might be interesting to see what my car is putting out, its standard TT with an old SMIC. Going BPU shortly, before i go single, so would be good to get one then and see the difference. What you think? of not can I just come along anyway?

Im going to come along to this... if thats ok. Mainly to meet some people with singles etc and get advice. However, might be interesting to see what my car is putting out, its standard TT with an old SMIC. Going BPU shortly, before i go single, so would be good to get one then and see the difference. What you think? of not can I just come along anyway?

Hi Phil,

You are more than welcome to come along to this mate. A few people have dropped out so there are spaces available should you wish to dyno your car then drop me a pm :)

Apart from that im sure if you ask very nicely SupraNick should take you for a spin in his rust bucket :D

Guest Nicholas
Hi Phil,

You are more than welcome to come along to this mate. A few people have dropped out so there are spaces available should you wish to dyno your car then drop me a pm :)

Apart from that im sure if you ask very nicely SupraNick should take you for a spin in his rust bucket :D

No problemo :D my car can be found here http://www.bigsupra.co.uk/:Plug:

Guest Nicholas
I thought you needed 500 rwhp to be on that site?

I'll post the new dyno sheet after the weekend Jake ;) my Turbo had no Rubber seal plus another 3 boost leaks from the FMIC on the previous dyno run and that was only at 1.2 bar. The car is now mapped for 1.5 bar :cool:

Never too late....

as i've just come home from a strongbow evening... I'm up for it. I'm meeting Jody at Strensham Services around 8.30 if anyone is coming from this area then ring me on 07939590969 any time up til then as a convoy is always appreciated.

1) Gamer - 17th

2) SupraNick - 17th

3) Iain2010 - 17th

4) JamieP - 17th

5) Jamil - 17th

6) Dandans dad -

7) M45sey -17th

8) Bob - 17th

9) SteveSherwood - 17th ?

10) JodyT - 17th

11) Hoff - 17th

12) Mattanna-17th