Thor Racing Supra Dyno Day

Guest mk47

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hopefully will get more guys down for this,either taking part or watching,should be a good day

Thats cool mate, I think we will go for 3rd as its fine with the majority and hopefully dandan and his family will be ok with this too. I am going to start collecting payments on Friday from everybody so if you have any other guys coming check by then and get them down on the list :)

1) iain2010 - 3rd of march

2) jamil - 3rd of march

3) m45sey - 3rd of march

4) JamieP - 3rd of march

5) Gamer - 3rd of march

6) dandan's dad - 3rd of march

7)

8)

OK guys the list is now back down to 6 as dandans brother can't make it unfortunately and dandan is not sure wether he will be able to make it. I still need 2 more participants so if you can make it down for the club day at Thor on 03/03/2007 then get your names down! It will be a great day out and a chance for some of us to get together.

Guest Nicholas

2) jamil - 3rd of march

3) m45sey - 3rd of march

4) JamieP - 3rd of march

5) Gamer - 3rd of march

6) dandan's dad - 3rd of march

7) Supranick - 3rd of march

Hey dan, I dont think it will be a problem at all. Its a supra club meet but I do not see any reason why we cant make them feel welcome too :) If they would like to join us then thats fine get their name down. We are going with the 3rd as pretty much everyone is happy with that ;)

**UPDATE**

Confirmed photographer will be attending on the day, you will all be able to get some snaps of your car taken and can purchase prints/posters directly from the photographer.

We will also take a few group shots too.

Also throughout the day we will be offering a few rides in the v8 Supra :D

I'll add more as I get confirmations but this is definately not to be missed!

Guest Nicholas
**UPDATE**

Confirmed photographer will be attending on the day, you will all be able to get some snaps of your car taken and can purchase prints/posters directly from the photographer.

We will also take a few group shots too.

Also throughout the day we will be offering a few rides in the v8 Supra :D

I'll add more as I get confirmations but this is definately not to be missed!

Maz is the photographer going to be grumpy if take my DSLR and snap away too? :)

Sorry Maz, just realised this is the same day as the boxhill meet so taking my name off.:)

2) jamil - 3rd of march

3) m45sey - 3rd of march

4) Gamer - 3rd of march

5) dandan's dad - 3rd of march

6) Supranick - 3rd of march

7)

Hmmm, that changes quite a lot IMO...

Personally I would also rather attend the Boxhill meet. You'll have to remove me also. Maybe we could try another date that does not conflict with another event ?

2) jamil - 3rd of march

3) m45sey - 3rd of march

4) dandan's dad - 3rd of march

5) Supranick - 3rd of march

6)

I was also pm'd today regarding the boxhill meet, I had no idea it clashed. Maybe I will try and re arrange it, how does the following saturday (10th) sound to everyone? Only reason I say this is because we can not do this unless theres 8 minimum :(

This is the new list. We are aiming to hold this on the 17th march (Saturday) if you would like to join in then please add your name to the list.

Photographer will be confirmed attending, we will get some nice shots of your cars on the dyno and then maybe some group shots nearby the estate.

Pete will also be offering rides in the v8 Supra for you to hear and feel how it drives :) Plus on the day I will be handing out money saving vouchers to spend with us at future visits. I am looking to organise a few more things for the day but will disclose as things get confirmed. If theres anything you guys might like to see let me know and I will see if i can accomodate :D

1) Gamer - 17th

2) SupraNick - 17th

3) Iain2010 - 17th

4) JamieP - 17th

5) Jamil -

6) Dandans dad -

7) M45sey

8)

1) Gamer - 17th

2) SupraNick - 17th

3) Iain2010 - 17th

4) JamieP - 17th