F###! Rolled the car last night

squiffy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That's awful! You were very lucky!! I've got an intact part of your Supra sitting on my dining table. The rear roof spoiler arrived in one piece today. That was quite abit of bubble wrap to send through the post. I hope everything gets sorted at your end.

Damn sorry to hear this Ryan.

I've been very careful in mine since my small crash. I never use the standard Auto Drive in the wt other than the motorway, always use manual mode now and select gear by gear. At least then I know I',m not going to get any bad surprises from the box.

Hope you get back on the road soon pal. ;)

Greg

good to hear your ok if you have suffered a head injery be careful and go easy with the drink for a while, if you get any bad head aches it may be a good idea to get down the hospital

Nah. Rob Oldham rolled his one too.

Takes a bit of doing though

i remember that one the guy that had it in his scrappy wanted nearly the brand new price for the facelift headlights

Jesus good job your ok dude. Is she dead or recoverable?

i would say its dead, and if you want to get rid of the blue conversion dash give me a shout or before the insurance company steps in

At least you wasn't driving a 911 like this lady.

dont look at the pics if ur squeemish though!

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=130003&highlight=porsche+crash

:search: Wot lady? :search: All I could see was a load of hair, mixed up with some clothes and something that looked like bubble gum. SCARY!! I think I'll buy myself a diesel Volvo with a sticky hand brake.

real sorry to here your news bud i'm gutted for ya but at least your ok and nobody else was injured.

on the upside if all u turbo boyz keep fuckin your cars up theres not gonna be many supra's available so mine will be worth more:D

cheers for the comments guys, went to see it today, i was really shocked. the drivers side is 10 times worse then the pics of the passenger side.

the only salvagable (sp?) thing from the exterior was the passenger side clear repeater.

the roof on the drivers side was crushed down level with the top of the door,:Pling:

ripped a wheel off (recovery guys couldnt find it:blink: )

headlights and front bumper were missing

exhaust was poking out where the drivers side rear wheel used to be

im waiting for my mate to email the pics over