F###! Rolled the car last night

squiffy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

all you can do is wonder what that awful noise is... then you realise the music track you had just been enjoying all so well now sounds like world war three... Those who have experienced will know!

I was 17, just bought my first car!!! a 1.0litre 3 cyclinder 51 Reg Suzuki Swift brand new! was my pride and joy, was 17 and had a 51 reg on September 1st!!!! 2001 was proper proud (hangs head in shame now lol) and drove around like a nutter.

1 day before collegue began was driving like nutter in the wet on roads didn't know following street lights as a guide, then the road went 90 degree to the right I ended up squeezing my car between 2 massive oak trees so tight took out the wing mirrors and damaged doors, took down a bt concrete thing in the ground, jumped a ditch smashing front first into that, travelled through a barbed wire fench and stopped when.... I hit a cow...

Anyway car was mangled (didn't get written off :S but took from September to December to repair at cost of £7000? I paid £6200 for it) barb wire meant need respray as no paint and every panel was damaged, think it was on the jig machine for near a week.

When my car came to a stop and I'd been beaten up inside (but only cut my finger somehow? what was playing on radio....

Knock-Knock-Knocking on F**king heavens door!!!!