F###! Rolled the car last night

squiffy

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cheers for the comments guys, went to see it today, i was really shocked. the drivers side is 10 times worse then the pics of the passenger side.

the only salvagable (sp?) thing from the exterior was the passenger side clear repeater.

the roof on the drivers side was crushed down level with the top of the door,:Pling:

ripped a wheel off (recovery guys couldnt find it:blink: )

headlights and front bumper were missing

exhaust was poking out where the drivers side rear wheel used to be

im waiting for my mate to email the pics over

or stolen? :sly:

Sorry To hear dude, glad you are ok.

If you are anything like I was it takes a few weeks before you stop going over it again and again. But is does go and you'll be back to normal again!

your not the first, and not the last, have a look at mine below - that was 2 years ago. 4x4 fence post marks all over the thing.

Did you have the stereo on? The reason i ask is that when the lights go out, the car stopped moving, the engine off, all you can do is wonder what that awful noise is... then you realise the music track you had just been enjoying all so well now sounds like world war three... Those who have experienced will know!

untitled.jpg

Sorry To hear dude, glad you are ok.

If you are anything like I was it takes a few weeks before you stop going over it again and again. But is does go and you'll be back to normal again!

your not the first, and not the last, have a look at mine below - that was 2 years ago. 4x4 fence post marks all over the thing.

Did you have the stereo on? The reason i ask is that when the lights go out, the car stopped moving, the engine off, all you can do is wonder what that awful noise is... then you realise the music track you had just been enjoying all so well now sounds like world war three... Those who have experienced will know!

ouch! thats pretty much it, but with the roof crushed a bit lower and more bits missing/dented

everything did go quiet but the cd was still playing away quite happily!:D

Guest gzaerojon
it sounds stupid, but i forgot i had standard wheels on:rolleyes:

i know what you mean, i had a set of stock rims for a while (went from 285 down to 265) and i kept forgetting about it, caught me out a few times on the rear. really sorry to read this Ryan, i loved your soop.. at least you got out ok though, that's the main thing

i know what you mean, i had a set of stock rims for a while (went from 285 down to 265) and i kept forgetting about it, caught me out a few times on the rear. really sorry to read this Ryan, i loved your soop.. at least you got out ok though, that's the main thing

cheers jon, well matey, lost both the front lights, both the rears fell out, one badly scuffed

i promise to make the sets for the next one last a bit longer!:D

ok but thinner lower quality tyres arent going to help in straight line acceleration are they:)

Not having a go though mate, it was just bad luck. Im constantly shitting myself everytime I go out in the supe in this weather at the mo, especially as I wrote mine off this time last year:search:

Damn sorry to hear this Ryan.

I've been very careful in mine since my small crash. I never use the standard Auto Drive in the wt other than the motorway, always use manual mode now and select gear by gear. At least then I know I',m not going to get any bad surprises from the box.

Hope you get back on the road soon pal. ;)

Greg

Why? Is your gearbox/ecu completely fucked? The box will change down for a reason- a reason you give it. It's not like Toyota installed the Fuck Up Fairy is it.

Guest gzaerojon
cheers jon, well matey, lost both the front lights, both the rears fell out, one badly scuffed

i promise to make the sets for the next one last a bit longer!:D

don't worry, we'll do a full clear conversion next time at a good price :)

strangly enough the 18's i took off to fit the stock rims were the same volk wheels you have :blink:

hope you get things sorted soon mate