• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OMG *hugz*

Glad to hear your ok honey :(

what are your plans for the old supra? are you gonna get as many parts as you can out of her and then do another up?

thanks, it depends what i am allowed to take off the car i guess. im not sure how it works. i havent been told where it is yet:rolleyes:

i do want another one but depends on the insurance!:)

Sorry to see such a sad sight, I know it probably feels like small consalation that you are ok, but it is and it will be when you get the next one which everybody knows you will, (once bitten and all that shit). Im a local, Stubbington so I know the area, can be dodgy out that way. Im in the brigade and we see a lot of rolled cars, you were very lucky, did you get out or were you cut out?

Hope things get better Bob

I'll do the parent thing...

Cars can be replaced people can't.

Mine i smashed up heading trax Sept 1st would of been write off but sold for £2250 (could of stripped for more) none the less back in the game now just takes time and the first time driving a Supra again took me good few weeks to plant the lead foot.

Tell you something though, respect it alot more now and i've a Punto for the sh*t weather.

Shame some of us learn the hard way although could of been worse.

Guess you just rolled out of bed the wrong side that day. :)

I had a dream that I smashed my sup up in a really bad way but walked out alive..........

I remember a accident investigator walking up to me asking me how fast I thought I was going when approaching the roundabout.....and I said 40 ish.....he replies.....try 90ish :ecstatic:

I get 20 mpg in real life with my driving, seems like I go absolutely mental in my dreams :D

Glad you are OK bud, the sup is just a car at the end of the day = easily replaced.

Not sure you should be allowed another one:d

I think I know the road, Botley to Bishops Waltham ? I ran off the road in a Daimler Soveriegn there years back, but luckily didnt roll it. Let one of us know if you want a lift to Triton or the Basingstoke meet.