The mkiv Supra Owners Club

F###! Rolled the car last night

squiffy

Glad to hear you got out ok, but sorry to see the war wounds on the Supra :(

Important bit is you're ok, car panels can be replaced, replacing limbs is harder!

I have 16" on mine, but they are the same width all round (came from Japan like that) so I only have 235 on the back :(

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest GirlRacer!

OMG!!! Christ, those pics look awful :(

Glad you're alright mate, could've been well nasty for you. Feels horrible doesn't it... :imsorry: I was in a Corrado when it rolled off the road - very very scary (and painful). Hope you managed to get out ok - the corrado's doors turned out to be way too heavy to open when the car's on its side so hope the Supra made it easier for you! Good ol' tank-like Supe protecting you! I really hope you get another one :)

Hope you get a prize shiner on your eye to show off with! (but that it doesn't hurt obviously!) x

Another one bites the dust. Very lucky to escape that with just a black eye.

Wonder how many more we'll get before winter is done.

I seem to recall making a plea for safety way back in November. As you say, how many more? I reckon another 3 before March.

Id say the 16's with good tyres are probably better grip than the 18's but the auto;s can catch you out on the second turbo in the wet. I have had a few wiggles from the rear end particularly kicking down or changeing up from second to third.

I now drive with a very light foot in the wet.

Carl

sorry to see this thread mate not a good start to the new year ! good to hear you walked out of it tho or should that be craled out lol,

Did the old bill have much to say ? what with you getting into trouble with them the other month?

If you can buy it back cheap enuff ill buy a fue bits off it .