Track day, no noise limit, Donington 27th Feb 2007

Chris Wilson

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just seen this on a rover forum I frequently go on.I think they are tomcat cup cars.

Anyway you get a good look at the track on the video, might be handy for those going.

http://video.google.co.uk/videoplay?docid=8892904298855481236&hl=en-GB

Good to see the track,

Dare I say there are a few egos driving around that track though. Don't fancy putting my nose into people's blind spots to try and squeeze past.

I think the TVR guy had the right idea, have your fun in the wide open spaces... it's not as if you are late for a job!

Overtaking STRICTLY by consent and positive action ONLY. They are ultra strict, anyone who flounts this gets sent home. It may sound sad, but it makes for a much safer environment, with cars of vastly different performance, weight and driver experience all out together. When you are in a carbon eggshell a ton and half of Supra is very intimidating :)