Nic

• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

I haven't updated here in a while, but the motor is finished/waiting to drop in, and the interior is complete. Right now I'm waiting on the widebody to come out of paint sometime this week, and the wheels to come back from powdercoating.

w/ lines installed

Interior coming together. 100% leather wrapped interior, every panel.

Everything more or less is here for the assembly. The motor, trans, suspension, interior etc. are all ready to go in. I'm looking forward to getting the job done and getting it on the road. From when we stated until now, we're streamlined many of the processes in getting a Toyota V8 into the MKIV so possibly by this time next year we'll have the V8's on the stands lined up and ready to ship out to owners wanting to do the same swap.

Thanks again!

Eric

Oh wow, I definitely love that interior now :D

Did you have a budget for the build or was it a case of money no object?

There was no sponsorship involved other than a good deal for the leather wrapping. The rest was paid for by working my ass off to get parts to the Supra community. :) This is going to be the company flagship and used to push the concept of the Toyota V8 in the MKIV platform. No stone is left unturned in the car at this point. I'll say this though, my next project will be a stock body low mile 98. :) The all out widebody show car is way too stressful.

Eric