Complaints regarding GT-Cars

mawby

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

nick while your sorting out everybodys problems could u sort out the 70 grands worth of recipts for the work that was done on my car (the ones that i reminded u about over a month ago when i was speaking to u about my engine that has started to eat itself ) which i still have not recived also while your at it my car was also supposed to come with a momo wheel fitted but never did

ps. TDI never done the any work on my car as u told me as i contacted them myself about the recipts

Good grief.

There is stretching the truth, and 'blagging' a sale, and then there is downright lying!!

(Disclaimer: my comments are neither heresay nor based on experience, merely a representation of an opinion of one Human who goes by the name robsheffield, despite not living in sheffield, and perhaps not being called Rob. This opinion is in fact formed from second hand comments of people allegedly misled by a human who may or may not be called Nick, and who may or may not work for or even own perhaps GT cars.

In fact, should this post be brought before a court of law, i shall merely declare that i am a post whore and wanted to attain my quota before bed, which is clearly not true, and i shall of course sue anyone who suggests i am a post whore......you may feel free to suggest i am a whore, but not a post whore ;))

And people ask me why I don't buy cars with modified engines..... Unless you ask an expert to take the thing apart you have no idea what's been done, if anything.

At least with everything else you can look for yourself and tick it off the spec list before you buy.

Good grief.

There is stretching the truth, and 'blagging' a sale, and then there is downright lying!!

(Disclaimer: my comments are neither heresay nor based on experience, merely a representation of an opinion of one Human who goes by the name robsheffield, despite not living in sheffield, and perhaps not being called Rob. This opinion is in fact formed from second hand comments of people allegedly misled by a human who may or may not be called Nick, and who may or may not work for or even own perhaps GT cars.

In fact, should this post be brought before a court of law, i shall merely declare that i am a post whore and wanted to attain my quota before bed, which is clearly not true, and i shall of course sue anyone who suggests i am a post whore......you may feel free to suggest i am a whore, but not a post whore ;))

HAHAHAHA :D sue me you post whore :p

.......And to think i was actually interested in the purchase of a certain black(or another colour) aforementioned Supra from the aforementioned company in the aformentioned month of June of 2006 :Pling:

Just goes to show that it doesn't necessarily mean ya get what ya pay for these days :giveup:

I bought private and saved a lot of dollar in the process to spend on upgrades which i would get done myself... piece of mind and all that :search:

BTW sorry to hear about you guys that have clearly been ripped off, it's a shame forum going peeps has to make the mistakes so others can learn. Hope it all gets sorted ;)

So does that mean i wont be getting them?

Don't understand why he wont email Jamie with a proposal to resolve this mishap on GT-cars part.......

Just senf jamie a bloody email saying

- will supply the parts

- will offer xxx cash instead of supplying the part

- piss off you numpty, aint getting anything off me - but i want to hear your sexy voice so please talk to me baby :limp:

:D

Guest palledk

about the danish car...

nick send me an email, that says that the parts would be send this week, so i am wating...

going too take off all the tuning parts, and rebuild it too an garret gt40 monster this winter, bought it as an 600 bhp car, but did onley make 515 bhp :-(((

All i would like to know and get the guys comments on is the car which he bought from Paul Wiffin ie the blitz supra and within a day the spec which paul listed changed quite alot and also the power increased?? now if he came on here and said he put bigger injectors in and took out the new ones paul put in then fine, also the cams and a few other bits if i remember but again if the extra work was done the day he bought it and advertised it then i would be the first person to hold my hand up and apolgies :innocent:

I understand that cars come from japan with a "spec list" and that traders buy that spec and maybe the spec was wrong or parts were removed without the traders knowledge but the silver blitz supra i really do not understand :search:

Mike

Guest palledk

i dont now about there has been taken parts off the car,

i bought the car as is was, that is not the problem the problem is:

The car broke down on the way to the boat too denmark.

The car did not make the promised 600 bhp++

only 515 bhp.

gtcars promised too send me some parts because off the break down and the missing bhp....

iam now wating on thoose parts...

i dont care about gtcars toke parts off or not...

i just want the parts that he promised me..

1. carbon air intake box

2. carbon plate for the enginebay (top off engine)

3. carbon gauge pod holder for my glowbox.

4. wiring too the gauges that are siting i my glowbox, only the light is on, no wires so the gauges works...

there were som parts on the sales ad like quick shift, new fuel pump, new cluts, theese parts are missing, and the cluths is worn up just toke it off yesterday...

all in all i just want the parts that was promised, the parts missing from the sales ad, is just bad luck.....

:taped: