Complaints regarding GT-Cars

mawby

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

JAMIE - your not doing yourself any favours here mate, just let it go and speak to me like a man, dont be scared i dont bite..... much

I have my reasons of not wanting to speak on the phone and it regards your legal threats. ive been told to keep proof of all transactions.

Im not scared of nothing.. i dont see why you want to speak on the phone??? im not intrested in any deals i just want the parts and all is well. i will never mention gt-cars again.

JAMIE - only reason i wont give in is because of the way you have delt with this whole situation, now all will know why this was not sorted as you refuse to talk to me. NOT GOOD BUT I HAVE TRIED

Mate, why can you not e-mail him????

Jamie has already stated he needs e-mails so he has proof of what has been said. Due to your threatening of legal action he needs to have proof of whats been offered etc.

Just e-mail him and send his parts and all this will go away for fcuk sake.

Because as I understand it, he wants everything audited via email incase proof against libel accusations is needed. ;)

I must be being really think as I don't understand. Surely he just wants a resolution?

Emails don't mean much in court by the way. Easily faked.

As Michael says, record the call if you're really that bothered.

I must be being really think as I don't understand. Surely he just wants a resolution?

Emails don't mean much in court by the way. Easily faked.

As Michael says, record the call if you're really that bothered.

Yes but if mr MAX decides to press ahead and sue the club (and Jamie) then Jamie will want proof of his previous actions.

Whether or not they're admissible in court I'd still feel safer having everything down in writing.

This whole thread I find quite bizarre. Why anyone would come on here, post a load of rubbish, insult their customer and then insist they call you to sort out something I can't figure out. It's basic customer service surely, to say "sorry about that I'll sort it out" even if it's not your fault? Customer is always right and all that. It's got to be the worst PR since the whole Thor debacle.

If you go round threatening legal action it's surely not that surprising that people insist on written communications.