The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Complaints regarding GT-Cars

mawby

Yes Jamie i will sort your parts for the 5th time, you have my number as its on all my recent emails i sent you. Call me in the morning and i promise we will get this one sorted. WHAT MORE CAN I SAY?

Id rather keep it to emails thanks... that way i have proof of what has been said... You have the list of parts and i look forward to hearing from you. regards.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Being a new member i think you guys need to chill out over GTcars i know a few people who have bought cars from this nick and all say he is a great guy sells awsome cars maybe we should all be going out doing stuff instead of sitting indoors like nerds with nothing better to do than slag people off, maybe you guys need to get a woman much more interesting?

RAYMAN - just tried to call Jamie twice but put the phone down on me on both occasions.

I didnt realise that was you... number with held. could not be arsed to speak with anyone as reading this. anyhow as said above id rather keep to emails as i have record of what been said that way... regards.

Being a new member i think you guys need to chill out over GTcars i know a few people who have bought cars from this nick and all say he is a great guy sells awsome cars maybe we should all be going out doing stuff instead of sitting indoors like nerds with nothing better to do than slag people off, maybe you guys need to get a woman much more interesting?

And that's your first post. Convenient. Personally as they have threatened the club with legal action instead of resolving complaints in a professional manner I wouldn't touch them with someone else's barge pole.

if is the Scott I think it is you have supplied me with a couple of great cars and great service and I would expect this kind of service when you spend a lot of money, thats all I ask really, looks like I may get sorted after all then no problems

How predictable, here come the newly joined fan club types that always seem to appear at times like this.

Great guys don't threaten to sue the biggest Supra club in Europe, great business people don't piss off 1000's of potential customers.

As for going out... well it's dark, it's cold and I have my woman right here thanks - feel free to wander out and have fun though, I'll try to hide my jealousy.

I think this could be the problem, your all here for giggles and digs. I want to talk to Jamie as i have a cash solution if he wants to do something else instead of buy the claimed missing parts. But he wont call me, and he wont answer my calls, emails are great but the problem itself is not email its parts SO WHATS THE BLOODY DIFFERENCE IF I END UP SORTING IT OUT?

Mate when your talking about a persons business you carnt go slagging people off, i run my own business and if people have a problem they should talk man to man not chat like a couple of old ladys at a coffee morning?

I think this could be the problem, your all here for giggles and digs. I want to talk to Jamie as i have a cash solution if he wants to do something else instead of buy the claimed missing parts. But he wont call me, and he wont answer my calls, emails are great but the problem itself is not email its parts SO WHATS THE BLOODY DIFFERENCE IF I END UP SORTING IT OUT?

Im not after a cash solution, parts that i paid for will be fine thanks. and i gave you the address to send them to:)

You told me in a email that yo was sourcing the parts... never mentioned cash solution.

How convenient you joined today and your first post was that. Know Nick personnally do we?

You obviously have no idea what had been going on with some of the members here so jog on little boy.

I say we now leave all this for Nick to sort out with Jamie and Dean etc. He's been man enough to come on here and say he'll sort it out so time will tell. I'm sure in a weeks time both Jamie and Dean will update us on whether it all got sorted or not.