Complaints regarding GT-Cars

mawby

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, there was me hoping there would be a post saying "oops, sorry, third shifty company with 'GT' in it's name I've inflicted on the Supra community, I'll get my coat". Alas no.

Still, it's nearly christmas, I know a good pressie that someone needs:

http://www.ian.chisholm.clara.net/pix/spine.jpg

-Ian

I will just add my opinion on this. This is a club were we all are trying to protect each other from scums/losing money or any shit that goes on these days. Now if im selling my car I know what spec it is. I wouldn't say its a "1200bhp 3.4lt"(one day will be though:d ). But come on we all know when someone is taking the piss. If Jamie's car didn't have an F-con and was advertised with one, for me its a scum specially when we have several people complaining about the same issue. Once or twice its maybe "human error" but when it happens all the time every week then i'm sorry but anyone who goes there is foolish enough to trust this guys again!

And If he was genuine about the parts he would have sent them straight away, whats that "darling pick up the phone! and threats to sue people in here". He really reminds me of a scumbag who was around here and was an excellent mechanic....................................................................................................for bicycles(i doubt it)

He seems to me he is taking bits off the cars and sells them privately.

Bad move Viny - should've kept the Supra for a more hassle free life! :search: The Skyline will just lunch it's gearbox and in true CA derivative fashion, it's big end bearings :D

On a side note - So that's where Adam Kindness went! Must've gotten scared of the RWD :D :eyebrows:

p.s. I would comment further on GT-Cars but that'd just be a waste of everyone's time :rolleyes: I do suspect however, that Viny's car will be somewhat standard other than the obvious parts you can see.

Well, there was me hoping there would be a post saying "oops, sorry, third shifty company with 'GT' in it's name I've inflicted on the Supra community, I'll get my coat". Alas no.

Still, it's nearly christmas, I know a good pressie that someone needs:

-Ian

:lol: :D :D

You could try holding your breath and hope - but I think you'd end up suffocating yourself.

I will just add my opinion on this. This is a club were we all are trying to protect each other from scums/losing money or any shit that goes on these days. Now if im selling my car I know what spec it is. I wouldn't say its a "1200bhp 3.4lt"(one day will be though:d ). But come on we all know when someone is taking the piss. If Jamie's car didn't have an F-con and was advertised with one, for me its a scum specially when we have several people complaining about the same issue. Once or twice its maybe "human error" but when it happens all the time every week then i'm sorry but anyone who goes there is foolish enough to trust this guys again!

And If he was genuine about the parts he would have sent them straight away, whats that "darling pick up the phone! and threats to sue people in here". He really reminds me of a scumbag who was around here and was an excellent mechanic....................................................................................................for bicycles(i doubt it)

He seems to me he is taking bits off the cars and sells them privately.

Have you noticed the prices they charge for their cars too. If your paying top Dollar you'd expect a top notch car. Not one that is not as advertised and with bad after sales too.

Have you noticed the prices they charge for their cars too.

I have certainly noticed the prices as GT-Cars seem to change the prices on its cars as fast as the wind changes direction. The yellow '700BHP' little number that they were selling had its price tag changed on at least 4-5 occasions over a 8-week period! (Between £15,950 and £19,950):thumbdown:

Guest Terry S
Why Terry, that post appears to have been edited today at 6:35pm. I wonder if anyone has anything to hide/ be ashamed of/ feel guilty about/ apologise for?

-Ian

Fear not I have a screen shot. I anticipated the usual body swerve as soon as it went a bit pear shaped.

Guest palledk

hi guys,

i started the other thread that was banded...

nick mail me and said he would send the parts, lets give a change to contact the other guys in here there are missing parts....

i am waiting on mine before i will come with more dirt...

Guest Supra_D1

Removed by mawby

Any reference to fraud should be directed to the police and can't be posted on a public forum already under the threat of legal action.

Edited by mawby

Any reference to fraud should be directed to the police and can't be posted on a public forum already under the threat of legal action.

Vinies Skyline is defo not standard, it is real fast, not as fast as claimed tho, and minus

HKS suspension...

Carbon Bonnet...

800CC injectors..

among a few others

Removed by mawby

I knew that was coming...

When u have a Skyline with a reported 700bhp sittin in front of you, it kinda slips the mind that its missing, if it were only that missing, am sure that could be dealt with during the deal, , hopefully he will do the sincere thing and sort it out

Vinies Skyline is defo not standard, it is real fast, not as fast as claimed tho, and minus

HKS suspension...

Carbon Bonnet...

800CC injectors..

among a few others

How can you believe any of the spec other than what you can physically see though - ok so yeah it has aftermarket turbo's and yeah you can see a power FC. I spotted a post on GT-R forum with viny saying his idle is really smooth when the car is supposed to have Tomei 282 cams....... I'd bet they ain't there. It's also meant to be a 2.7 with subsequent forged bottom end - did he get any proof in the form of receipts for work done from Garages in Japan? If not viny needs to be real careful what boost level he runs if there's a risk it's a stock engine. What fuel injectors does it have? The japs tend to do external surge tanks and fuel pumps on the skylines.... any of this in the boot to support the power? If not, check what's actually in the tank fuel pump wise.

I'm off on a tangent now - Just don't wanna see viny lunch the engine as a result of too much boost with parts he thinks are there!

Cheers,

Brian.

Having received another complaint I have now edited a couple of posts where hearsay has been posted or allegation of threats or fraud were mentioned. Heresay can get us in trouble and allergations of threats and fraud should be directed to the poilce.

Please stick to facts and opinions and make sure you clearly identify whether you are posting facts or opinions.