The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Starting my engine build

JamieP

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well f*ck of and read somthing else.... actually i aint gonna bother adding anything else to this thread... i cant be arsed with all you c*nts.

Easy big fella! :D Some of us are following this thread closely getting inspiration for our own builds.

Keep it up mate. It looks fantastic :thumbs:

I vote to move the crank damper stuff to a new thread in tech.

Well f*ck of and read somthing else.... actually i aint gonna bother adding anything else to this thread... i cant be arsed with all you c*nts.

Ignore the minority jamie. Some people simply have nothing constructive to do in their life!

For the last couple of weeks, the first thing i do when i get on here in the evening is look for this thread and see what you've been up to down at Turbo Fit.

What you are doing is exactly what car forums are all about. Some of us have an overwhelming passion for cars, everyone else are the kind of people you cant be arsed with. :)

Woohoo, shiny engine :D Good to see putting a lot of effort into their car - you know the results are going to be stunning :) I like the painted block, you gonnna paint the rocker covers too?

That Silver one has a Blitz spoiler.. I think the TRD variant has a middle strut as part of its design.

Thanks for the kind words.. ill update the pics tomorrow as i did not take any today but its basicly finished.

Today stuart fabricated and fitted the intercooler pipes and modified the downpipe to suite the new turbo (basicly he had to cut 2" out of it and weld a v band fitting on the end)

We moved the power steering pot and run new lines.

Modified some of the fittings on the fuel system and hooked that up.

just a few jobs left like bolt down the fuse box now its been moved, wire in the resistor pack, fit the nitrous lines and refit the rad and its ready to go.

Dan the mapper is putting on a base map on tuesday then ill be bringing her home.... YIPPPPPPPEEEEEEEE:)

That Silver one has a Blitz spoiler.. I think the TRD variant has a middle strut as part of its design.

FFS. It was just a joke. Jeez, you can't say anything round here any more.

Yup it looks like the square fin Blitz. It's me thats got the 'TRD effing disgusting Type R' one:d

Love this thread Jamie, warts an all.