The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Starting my engine build

JamieP

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah it will be easy, anyhow i have no choice the aem will have a set rev limit plus i dont fancy doing this in a hurry again... its been fun and Greg has taught me loads but i just want it home now:)

Please be VERY wary of ludicrously low rev limits, there are occasions on the road where you might NEED some revs to get out of an emergency situation, and bugger the running in. Just a thought. Bit like stock traction control when you pull out of a poorly sighted junction and suddenly see the artic doing 70....and stock TC decides it's cut engine time :(

Please be VERY wary of ludicrously low rev limits, there are occasions on the road where you might NEED some revs to get out of an emergency situation, and bugger the running in. Just a thought. Bit like stock traction control when you pull out of a poorly sighted junction and suddenly see the artic doing 70....and stock TC decides it's cut engine time :(

Thanks chris... the rev limit will be set at 5k but im not going over 3k for the first 1200;)

If i get in trouble i have a little revs to play with.

Guest Nicholas
Ill give you a shout next week Nick, rather stay away from london tbo though... wont get them miles racked up stuck in traffic:D

haha very true! I could enter worlds strongest man leg event having used the OS Giken in London traffic!

:)