The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Starting my engine build

JamieP

• Replies 474
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude that is a seriously clean engine, i'm so so jealous! Got any spare jobs going that pay as much as what you must be on!!

Love the painted block with the new clean silver, looks amazing. You sure your only running about 600 hp? That must be a quite low boost?

Cheers... i plan on upgrading the turbo in the summer i think.:)

Great to see u at Turbo fit - it's going to be a gem Jamie and the engine build from am to pm fast - u on speed! Thanks for the advice re Intercooler plate will fit. See U at Ace in the beast! did u sleep over with yur bed roll last night [GRIN][/GRIN]

Engine is in and installed now and most of the wireing is done, just injectors and resistor pack to do and relocate battery to the boot. then monday Stuart needs to fabricate a new downpipe and intercooler pipes.:)

Big thanks to greg and the team today, the workmanship they have put into this build has to be seen to be belived:notworthy Long day aswell ive only just got home:)