The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girleez meet 30th May

Guest oldSoo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can, although I'll be at a party on the Ilse of Wight on the Saturday night so I may have to make some cunning plans to be back on time... errr, what time again? :innocent:

Faye

Clair

Jenny

Soo

Jan

Supragal? (dependant on time and lift...)

Not confirmed's

Amazing Grace

The Real Brain

Donna

Originally posted by Supragal

Ok, I'll find out if we're likely to be back in time for that.... still OK for a lifty? :D *creep creep*

yeah thats fine, hopefully the weather will be good and we can go topless:p

Thunderbirds r go!!

30th it is then eh?

Yep 2 pm start sounds good to me. At Popham then off to the pub. Food is gr8 so dont stuff yerselves b4 ......!! lol

( am I showing my age with Thunderbirds r go ???) Whatcha fink?

Excited now !!!

Soo

x

PS Rosie.....the psoting from me b4 was my other half ...I am straight !!!

:blink:

will check out directions tomorrow....at the office and post them Thursday.

Popham has its own site http://www.popham-airfield.co.uk check it out. Nice little airfield. Pub is good too...nice size car park so we can park up and look fantastic. The cars wont look too bad either lol !

Yep think we all ought to go for colours that match the cars we drive.......have to go and buy something now lol ...oh woe is me!

Directions to follow ........

cya all

xx

soo

Had all 4 of my wisdom teeth out a while back....no sweat.

Modern numbie stuff is so good u will be fine all of ya. Rinse your mouth with salty water 3 times a day and u will be eating crisps with ya pint at the girleez meet lol!!!

Nursey Soo has spoken..........!!!!

Seriously its fine......can get more in your mouth once they r gone..more room lol :innocent:

soo x

BTTT

Good news, tooth removal went well. Hurts a lot at the moment but I'm a definite for Sunday now.

Rosie- will need directions to your place, I'm pretty sure I can remember how to get there but you never know :)

Well done Faye....glad the toofie pegs r all sorted.

lothing pms Supragal...? Intrigued u must save the best ones to tell u on Sunday....names of senders and all lol

Yep hope the weather stays good....be fun whatever eh?

Looking forward to seeing u all and putting faces to names.

Cya

Soo

xx

Ahh come on Donna- he won't mind ;) :innocent:

I'll be in the Ilse of Wight in the morning lol

S00- you won't have sen it becasue you can't view the members section but we're having club clothing made up. There were some posts in chit chat and general discussion too...