The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girleez meet 30th May

Guest oldSoo

You just got Ashley all excited, beautiful cars beautiful women all on the same page!!!!

Maybe the lads should do one there is more than enough guys on here????

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Oh please! The guys can't possibly have the artistic talent and co-ordination that us ladeeez can possibly have in order to compete?!?!!!!:gallery:

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Faye

So we have

Soo

Faye

Supragal

Clair + girly friend

Donna

Sheena

Jenny Doran

The Real Brain

have we missed anyone off?

You have yourselves quite a little meet there, go girl power........be interesting to see how you head yours, would it be like the boyz, usual driving around to nowhere, showing off and being extra loud..... :innocent:

Popham Airfield ..... meet there take some pikkies of us looking garjusss!!! Then drop on down to the A30 to the Wheatsheaf pub ....checked it out today and its nice.

Can decide what we want to do from there if anything!!

And yes we just might do all the things u blokies do lol....but just much sexier and with more style lol

Let me know if anybody has any ideas....silly things we could do or themes or nothing lol.

Cya Soon

Soo

:cool: I think that us girls should colour co-ordinate our tops with our cars for some good photo's. If the weather is good all aero owners should have their tops off:p :p :p Not to mention sum cool tunes for if we go for a little drive:sly: :sly:

Going to have to drop out of this (sorry about the lift SG). Got a wisdom tooth being taken out on the 22nd and theres no way I'm going to feel like driving on the 23rd. I'm not happy about it but I'm even less happy about the impression I'm doing of a ventriloquist at the moment as I can't open my mouth very well:cry:

Originally posted by Supragal

Uh oh, shall we re-arrange the date? Wouldn't be right without our topless driver :eek:

Thats very kind of you, if we re-arranged Mandy could probably make it too.

Unfortunately I can't make the 23rd as I already have plans. It would have been nice to meet new and old Girlie friends again. Also, it would mean a round trip of almost 350 miles when we're trying to save our pennies for Le Mans next month!

I'm sure I'll see you all at another meet this year anyway. Sorry to be a killjoy! Hope you understand.

Darren; The new Supe is mine. Judging from the 1/4 mile times it likes me better!:innocent: :innocent:

Originally posted by Supragal

Angie, we are rearranging the date (I presume...S00??) if you could make it that would be great, but obviously it's bloomin miles for you!!

Jenny would find it easier to make a date after the 23rd too.

I am chilled ..whatever dates suit everybody else really. Have no commitments as yet in June so...let me know!

Like the idea of wearing something the same colour as the car.....got a nice suit of armour lol (mines gunmetal grey lol)

Keep it going girls.....!

Soo xxx

Originally posted by S00

Like the idea of wearing something the same colour as the car.....got a nice suit of armour lol (mines gunmetal grey lol)

Keep it going girls.....!

Soo xxx

Mines a doddle, I have half a wardrobe of black clothes!

I am with you Soo, make that 2 sets of armour Gracie is also gunmetal, can"t I wear my usual Black I don't have coloured clothes apart from denim and one white shirt!!Doh!! My cupboard is full of blck and some dark blue??????

The days I can not do are June 19th and 20th/Mother-in-laws 90th Birthday party at my house!!!

June 27th Charity horse show guess what I have to produce 8 cakes for this and help run a stand!!

13th June daughters School fair, you guessed it right more cakes!!

Sorry about this guys I really do want to come to this meet but it is getting tight. Do y'a know I am fed up with baking bl$$dy cakes!!:flame Dev

Sheena:) :) :)

i cant make the 29th may cause its a sat i have clients on a sat.

can make the 5th june but only after 12pm, but need to know soon or i will book more clients in.

sundays are much better for me saturdays are a bit of a no no.

sorry to be a pain.:)

Sounds good to me...sorry for the delay cant get into this at the office have to wait til I get home.

30th is good for me..nothing on at Popham and no Supra runs that I can see.....all up for it yeah???

Soo x