The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girleez meet 30th May

Guest oldSoo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am still going.......

Come hell or high water I shall be there...U lot coming still?

Afternoon on my own in the Supra......blast down the A303 ...hoepfully not too much bank holiday traffic....will still look cool and sexy anyway even at slow speed lol lol :innocent:

So yep....see u other sexy ladies there

Excited now lol

Bye xxx

Soo

Morning one and all....

Just to confirm all on for the Girleez meet....

Popham airfield at 2pm then drop down to the A30 to The Wheatsheaf, North Waltham for eats, drinks or whatever !

From Popham airfield turn left straight down road for approx 1 mile, Wheatsheaf is just b4 junction with M3.

Nice pub open 8 days a week so they boast !

Decide from there what we do ...if anything !!!

Cya laters girlzzz

Soo

PS - Remember the digis !

As long as u r ok m8...didnt hear until I got to the bash!

Think the girleez will agree that maybe we ought to organise another one sometime just for u girleez that couldnt ...cos was a larf!

Take it easy......always another day eh?

Soo

So glad to hear that your OK if a little sore!! What did you damage? Sorry that you missed the meet but I am sure we will be doing another soon. Get better soon.

Sheena:)

Girleez it was a blast!! Enjoyed following Faye and Rosie up the M3, seeinng the expressions on peoples faces with 2 supes both beinng driven by women!!Lol....See y all soon,

Thanx Soo for organizing it, lets do it again soon!!:thumbs:

sorry i couldnt make it sunday:( hope you all had a great time.

i couldnt get away as my parents finally got to meet marks parents....and with us getting married in 10 weeks it had to be done.

hope to see you all soon though

(and thanks to 'soo' for emailing me your number just incase, was very kind of you, again sorry girls!!!!!