The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girleez meet 30th May

Guest oldSoo

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all.....

Sorry I've not been on lately, our PC has locked me out and wont let me log on to the forum for some reason.

I've had to change my name (Soo to S00) and re-register to get back on.

I'll do a listing of names an stuff tomorrow (Wednesday) and update when and where hopefully.

If anybody knows of other girleez who may be up for it please let me know or contact them.

catch you sooon

Soo

Great Clair....

Ok Lets confirm the date as:

SUNDAY MAY 23RD POPHAM AIRFIELD

Direction are on the site: (page 3)

If we can do it this time, we can make a date with Mandy for the next one to look at her pink Supe, hope that's OK.

Trouble is that at this time of year there's something on every weekend.

Please confirm .....

Soo

Faye

Supragal

Clair

Donna

Sheena ?

Mrs Dangerous ?

Soo

Originally posted by Darren Blake

If its a girly meet shouldn't you be penciling people in using an eyeliner pencil? :innocent:

funny isnt it girls-how many boys are reading this thread- i assume their one track minds are leading them to think theres going to be some girl on girl action????, i dont know:eek: :D :p

Originally posted by DONNA

funny isnt it girls-how many boys are reading this thread- i assume their one track minds are leading them to think theres going to be some girl on girl action????, i dont know:eek: :D :p

Unless you have an eyeliner pencil fetish I think you may be reading just a tad too much into my post! :conf:

Hurray am back on line and can post to u on here....

Sounds good the meet then....Gatso and I r going to do a rekkie this weekend and find out whats in the area. Have to take the Soop out again I suppose ...ho hum lol

When we have checked out the airfield and local pubs I will let u know what I think ok?

And to all the blokies who think maybe u may get to see a little girl on girl action.....who knows !!!! ;) lol lol....

Be in touch soon

Soo

xxxxx

do you guys mind if i bring a friend with me, and no its not ashley,

female, she said she would like to join in the fun.

as for the area i live about 10 mins away, there may be a small local pub around or there is a few in basingstoke that aren't to bad, or we could head into andover (popham is in between the 2 towns) might scare the sh*t out of the residents of andover proberly never a supra in their lives............

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Wahay ladeeeez! Have finally been forced into getting my own login! (Dangerous Brains better half)

:flame Dev

Count me in for the meet! We need to find sum more girlies to come along, you never know, we may find enuf to make a calendar and become famous!!!;) :cool: :p :p :p

Originally posted by The Real Brain

[We need to find sum more girlies to come along, you never know, we may find enuf to make a calendar and become famous!!!;) :cool: :p :p :p [/b]

You just got Ashley all excited, beautiful cars beautiful women all on the same page!!!!:D :D :D

Maybe the lads should do one there is more than enough guys on here????:thumbs: