The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Girleez meet 30th May

Guest oldSoo

Originally posted by Supragal

Just need to check my calendar when I get home (yea yeah) but otherwise I'm up for it- and yes Faye, that would be great :D Thanks

No probs. I'm building up brownie points for you to take me out in your beast when he's done :)

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Soo here....

Having probs logging in in my own name so using hubby's !

So what about this date for anybody else ??

Rosie... did you check your diary ?

If we get a couple more I'll confirm the date and put it up on the upcoming meets page.

Cheers

Soo x

Originally posted by Faye

You do seem to fufill the criteria of "boy"

Agreed.

Sorry Ash, can't have one rule for one and one for another even though you are special ;)

Plus you'd look like a right donkey turning up somewhere with a load of girls in Supras!

Originally posted by Supragal

Agreed.

Sorry Ash, can't have one rule for one and one for another even though you are special ;)

Plus you'd look like a right donkey turning up somewhere with a load of girls in Supras!

Ok...Im gonna go cry now :cry:

yep, always nice to put faces to names, and spend most of the time at meets stood round the boys talking cars....and never get a chanceto meet the girls, although met angie last year (and still owe her a race on the track:D ) she was a good laugh. and meet supragal at a meet not so long ago...didnt get to talk much but good laugh also and kept the boys in check on our table:)

Originally posted by TRD3000GT

Yea Si I think u should go. U should blend in quite well

:blink:

depends which frock I decide to wear, I could borrow one of yours I spose.

:p

Seriously great idea.....ogh and if ya do go Ash remember its an airfield so put ya landing lights on .

:innocent: :p

Oh god I'm in Soooo much trouble again...Si is being v naughty on da bbs again.

I promise to be a good boy from now on.

Have a really great day gals, take some pics for us.

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent: